BJJ Phenom Brendan Schaub talks about his upcoming fight.

Jesus didn't tap.. .

That's a debate we'll never end. Jesus maybe would have tapped, but his arms were nailed to a piece of wood preventing a physical tap. In the same argument I guess you could say he could have verbally tapped. Let's just hope that if he would have verbally tapped it wouldn't end up like Sonnen vs Filho 1 were Sonnen just yelled while in an armbar and the ref considered that verbally submitting. Though in recent events a fighter has tapped via his foot. So I guess Jesus could have tapped that way but by the looks of it you're correct. Jesus didn't tap.

That's a debate we'll never end. Jesus maybe would have tapped, but his arms were nailed to a piece of wood preventing a physical tap. In the same argument I guess you could say he could have verbally tapped. Let's just hope that if he would have verbally tapped it wouldn't end up like Sonnen vs Filho 1 were Sonnen just yelled while in an armbar and the ref considered that verbally submitting. Though in recent events a fighter has tapped via his foot. So I guess Jesus could have tapped that way but by the looks of it you're correct. Jesus didn't tap.

He verbally submitted, but, despite being the messiah, God just ignored his ass like it does with everyone else.

I hope the loser gets cut off and the winner will get cut off on his next fight (if he loses).

I cannot wait for the Gracie Breakdown with Rener and Ryron Gracie, showing whatever sick sub Schaub pulls off.

My money is on a flying inverted triangle choke or a double armbar.

We all lose in this fight.

How do you figure?? We have a chance to see greatness take place in this fight. I've heard from a very credible source that the UFC has contracted MIT graduates to implement cameras that are able to break down the fabric of space and time and capture the moment in which Schaub decides to step into another timezone and finish the fight.

Does it not seem to anyone else that these two are friends who agreed to talk a lot of crap on each other to sell this fight? They both look like they are about to break out laughing any second.

Schaub hate is out of control. In an attempt to balance things, I'm supporting Schaub in this one.

War Schaub. Yes, that's right, War Schaub.

If Schaub gets a takedown on Mitrione and starts his infamous neutralization I will turn off my stream till the end of fight..don't wanna watch that masterful ground game, too much for me.

Oh please Mitrione work on your ND, neutralization defense :p

Schaub has already won this fight -- may as well give him the sub, KO, and FOTN bonus...

Schaub hate is out of control. In an attempt to balance things, I'm supporting Schaub in this one.

War Schaub. Yes, that's right, War Schaub.
That's between you and your maker sir. I, personally, wouldn't want to have to explain that one to Saint Peter in the off chance the atheists are wrong.

This has quickly turned in to one of my favorite threads. Thank you Schaub... ACAI BRO!

3.gif

n2g4gg.jpg

iFZDg7aEdNnf3.gif

These pictures go along so well with what has to be the most idiotic statements from a fighter ever;

Brendan Schaub from 1:36-1:42 on the OP's vid:

Guess who shows up for big fights? Me. Guess who doesen't? Matt Mitrione

0-3 vs top 15 fighters. All major shallackins. LOL. Not many fighters cave more consistently at big moments than Brandon.

That's between you and your maker sir. I, personally, wouldn't want to have to explain that one to Saint Peter in the off chance the atheists are wrong.

My god is a god of contrarianism.

Good day, sir.

This whole interview has guile theme written all over it for after the fight.

Schaubjj get td and then its all about:

Matrix-Code++2.gif

And another W

There is no ignominy, there is glory,
There is no servitude, there is dominance,
There is no defeat, there is victory... victory eternal!

I hope Meathead wrecks him.

I like how Schaub disses him for being a failed football player turned fighter... Isn't that what Schaub is too? Except Mitrione was actually a little better at it?

Schaub was never really an NFL player. He was on the Buffalo Bills practice squad for a year or so, but to my knowledge he never played in a game. The NFL.com player database doesn't even have a listing for him. I do think he played a year or two of arena football.

Mitrione was on the Giants for a year and was on the roster for 9 games. He recorded 4 tackles as a DT. The next year he was cut by the Vikings before ever playing a down.

Neither guy was spectacular, but Mitrione was at least a bottom tier NFL player. Schaub wasn't.

Back