BJJ in England/Europe

retrostyle

Blue Belt
Reaction score
Im going to be in Manchester UK and then all over europe to party, train and meet some cool people. If anyone knows of good schools to gear my trip around (its pretty broad as of now, I have a eurail pass+flight but thats about it) please let me know. I dont want my bjj to suffer while im away for 2 months.

thanks,

Mike

If you pass by Paris I recommend an excellent bjj club:

www.sankuno.com contact phone number: 06 11 96 30 81 (you can speak in english)

Club Sankuno Michel Lecomte GYM, 12 rue Michel Lecomte 75003 Paris, m

Terrier said:
There's a gracie Barra in Manchester

http://www.gracie-barra.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=39&Itemid=45

I'm not aware of any other clubs there.

as for the rest of Europe - there's simply too many to list, you'd have to give me more details.

check out sfuk.net/forum in it theres a thread with updated academy directory

also on sfuk - club directory-

mlsports.co.uk have a directory

best mma/bjj gym in manchester is the Straight blast gym run by karl tanswell

Oh crap yea - I knew that was there too (although I have no experience training in Manchester to know which is better)

Since everyone is throwing websites around i'll point you in the direction of www.masterbjj.co.uk - I train at one of these so if you're in an area that has one i'd suggest you check it out.

stu3ufc said:
check out sfuk.net/forum in it theres a thread with updated academy directory

also on sfuk - club directory-

mlsports.co.uk have a directory

Yeah ive heard great things about SBGi. ARIS I was thinking about coming through Greece but the ferry only runs from Brindisi, Italy to Corfu in the summer months. So no greece for me unless there is a very cheap way to get from italy over there.

Thanks for the club in Paris mogway, I expect to be through there at least once. Last time I was there it was amazing.

Is there bjj in Portugal or Spain that anyone recomends?

Thanks guys

Assuming you don't wear a Man U shirt you should be fine.

i wanna know any badasss polish dude to see if they think they know how to fight post!!!!

Just in case you happen to travel south of Manchester, Braulio Estima teaches at Gracie Barra Birmingham (and I think he's over in Milton Keynes, too) and in London, Roger Gracie teaches.

Back