BJJ in Dubai

motojet

White Belt
Reaction score
I'll be moving to Dubai in May. I was wondering if anyone knew of any BJJ schools there. I've googled with no luck. Theres a few Muay Thai schools but no BJJ that I can find.

Well the Abu Dhabi Combat Club is in Abu Dhabi (obviously) but thats about two hours from dubai.

I assume that there is some kind of bjj place in dubai though as bjj and mma are growing in that part of the world. Good luck, ill let you know if I find anything.

You might actually think about emailing them at the ADCC since they would probably know better than anyone. They may even be willing to open a gym in dubai (God knows they have the money for it!)

If Dubai wanted mma to grow, they could easily lure BJJ instructors to their country with inscentives.

Abu Dhabi Combat Club is one of the best BJJ places in the world, you should go train there, its only a 90 min drive from Dubai !

Thanks for all the replies. I tried to get a hold of ADCC but I can't find an email or anyway to contact them on their website. But I'll keep trying. I'm kind of surprised I can't find anything in Dubai so far. I've found a few Muay Thai schools and a lot of karate places but so far no BJJ.

I think there is a purple belt there from roger gracie's place or gracie barra. He won the UAE championship I think.

Didnt know about combat club being the best places in the world.
I guess that could be a good bet, or you could wait till I come and live next year.

Ill be a purple belt by then :p joke, probably blue who takes his training very serious and looking to open a academy there, stand-up place and if Im good enough to teach grappling will do too as theres not that many place.

hey, sorry to be a little off topic.. but since dubai is also in middle east and a little close to Saudi Arabia, specifically Riyadh.. may be you guys know any BJJ acadmies there.. tnx.

hey, sorry to be a little off topic.. but since dubai is also in middle east and a little close to Saudi Arabia, specifically Riyadh.. may be you guys know any BJJ acadmies there.. tnx.

I dont know about bjj but I'm pretty sure there are some Judo schools there.

Yes, there is BJJ in Dubai. 5 Brazilian Black Belts - some on rotation One coach of Brazilian Top Team and world Brownbelt Champion. In Abu Dhabi there are Tournaments, competitions, Olympic level Judo. etc. etc.

I know of two places in Dubai. Here's one.

IN WORLD BLACK BELT CENTER SHEIKH ZAYED ROAD.
PHONE:+ 971 50 8273934 OR E-MAIL TO [email protected]

PM if interested in the other - it has BJJ and COMBAT Jeet Kun Do

Back