Bjj Help PLEASE!

DRGONZO

BUNCH OF NOOBS!
Reaction score
I am looking for any websites That carry t- shirts for bjj. I am going to look for some kind of shirt for a friend for x mas, any help greatly appreciated He loves jiu jitsu/ started training recently , gracies shirt's anything, or just a shirt that says brazilian jiu jitsu.. Thanks any Links appreciated

This one is cool: http://www.bjjfighter.com/store/

wpe33857.JPG

rashguards are wonderful for BJJ , especially without gi

also some good grappling shorts if hes training without gi, obiviously if hes training with gi he dosent really need the rashguard or shorts for training

also, check Ebay. Theres a seller, ebrazyl (i think) who sells some really nice authentic brazilian shirts and shorts. Hes a little pricey, but nice looking stuff. If you do a search for grappling shorts you'll find him. He's located in france, and part of the reason why his stuff is pricey (shipping)

Phenom is correct. We've got this one is a few colors, plus other grappling shirts and hoodies. Check it out. There's a HOLIDAY SALE going on too.

bjjshirt.jpg

Visit our catalog for more:

www.matpmip.com

Matpimp, you guys should off the Brazilian hoodie in different colors.. or some thing with more of a vintage design like the sambo one....
Looks good though man

Thanks. We've got some ideas for more retro stuff, unfortunately I don't think they'll be ready before the holidays. I still owe some people some "striker/muay thai" designs. But I'm not hapy with the way they've been turning out.

As far as the hoodie, right now I'm limited to 4 colors (white, navy, black and red). The gym shirt idea was to have the national colors of brazil (or russia for sambo), so the only other color that would work for the bjj is black with green lettering. I didn't like how the green looked on the black though, it looked washed out. We're looking into other vendors to make our selection wider.

Sorry for the hijack, happy holidays and training to all :)

Very nice. I will have to get some stuff from you guys at some point.

I don't get it... why was my post and SSF's post giving the original poster ideas for his gift taken off? Was that against the rules? The product we presented in answer to his request for help has no bearing on SPRAWL (they don't carry BJJ shirts).

No idea, i agree with the two of you.....

I think im going to order a matpimp hoodie.

yea i dont understand this is becoming a slippery slope now even recommendation for things that sprawl doesnt sell are being deleted so what is left to post on this forum?

I think boycotting thats jumping the gun. Sprawl is a great company and although i havent purchased from them directly i hear they have fantastic customer service. They also put a lot of money back into the sport. I know down the road when i get more serious with training i will invest in a pair of their shorts as i hear they make a great product. As for the boycott unless they are the ones deleting these posts, which i am pretty they arent, i think that would be unfair. This looks to me like a mistake made by some other mod, but i really think better attention has to be paid because its starting to seem like Soviet Russia in terms of deleteing other's ideas or deleting posts made by contributing members. I mean when i started looking here i was mma gear retarded i mean i hadnt heard of opro, didnt really know anything about sprawl, or any other mma retailer like SSF or Casca or Rio for example and posts by members here have led me to start to make purchases from these companies and i have been extremely happy i just hope that we dont lose that here, sorry for the rant

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back