Bjj Help PLEASE!

Foxx I agree 100%, hell I'm not going to boycott Sprawl, I like their gear.
Gsoares2 thanks a million for your support of us, nogi and the rest. I'm sure everything will work out in the end.

www.SSFgear.com

I think we all just want to know what the rules are, so we can play by them.

matpimp said:
I don't get it... why was my post and SSF's post giving the original poster ideas for his gift taken off? Was that against the rules? The product we presented in answer to his request for help has no bearing on SPRAWL (they don't carry BJJ shirts).

I'm sending out PM's to the both of you, I'm not discussing this infront of everyone. You guys are obviously not clear on the whole policy.

~Foz

Honestly i dont buy sprawl because EVERYONE has them.. i dont want to be the next guy on the bandwaggon when im only a blue belt in bjj.

They do look cool though, i like the new army green ones. ive thought of buying them when they come out... i have nothing against sprawl.. but i support the other companys freedom to offer assistance. I could understand if they were just plugging away.. but they are here again and again and again... to answer questions and help people find, hard to find items.

Had they posted the same exact post under different names.. the post would stay.. But lets not make a big deal about it... just end thread.

Back