BJJ black belt catches Islam at the coffee shop

Is it me or I just don’t find her really attractive ?

They both look like they work there.

PjH7rNA.jpg

They probably say it sir, which would make me want to slap myself for saying it out loud lol.
They say it or if a women tries to shake their hand they just ghost and put their hand on their heart. Some fools, like Hasbulla, tell in advance that they don’t take pics at all with females.

Her opponent, a former Sambo world champion, talked mad trash before their match. Danielle chocked her out in 2 minutes. She's basically trolling.
ONE signing random sambo people and then tricking the audience by saying they are "former champions" is the best sham. She did sports sambo which has no chokes, just arm and leg submissions

ONE signing random sambo people and then tricking the audience by saying they are "former champions" is the best sham. She did sports sambo which has no chokes, just arm and leg submissions
I wouldn't call her random.

Mariia.jpg

They say it or if a women tries to shake their hand they just ghost and put their hand on their heart. Some fools, like Hasbulla, tell in advance that they don’t take pics at all with females.

That life is definitely not for me sir lol.

Back