BJJ black belt catches Islam at the coffee shop

Does this match involve baby oil and nudity sir? Lol
Angela is a mom now, Chatri is too respectful for him to exploit her like that, he has Itsuki for the bikini pics now

Also lol at Chatri keeping Angela's husband around and booking him in bouts he keeps losing

Angela is a mom now, Chatri is too respectful for him to exploit her like that, he has Itsuki for the bikini pics now

Also lol at Chatri keeping Angela's husband around and booking him in bouts he keeps losing

Yeah her husband is pretty awful lol.

She's a milf now...never been into that until she had a kid lol.

ONE signing random sambo people and then tricking the audience by saying they are "former champions" is the best sham. She did sports sambo which has no chokes, just arm and leg submissions
Because Chatri is trying to prove something. Plus, people who know nothing about grappling, or drink the BJJ Kool Aid, are lapping it up as if it proves something.

Next up, we'll see a basketballer vs a netballer in basketball rules to see who rules the court.

Because Chatri is trying to prove something. Plus, people who know nothing about grappling, or drink the BJJ Kool Aid, are lapping it up as if it proves something.

Next up, we'll see a basketballer vs a netballer in basketball rules to see who rules the court.
It's ridiculous that people are still going crazy for it. Why don't they do Olympic wrestlers vs. BJJ people, I reckon that wouldn't look so good for the BJJ people

It's ridiculous that people are still going crazy for it. Why don't they do Olympic wrestlers vs. BJJ people, I reckon that wouldn't look so good for the BJJ people
What did you get the yellow card for? You're one of the more level headed posters on here.

What did you get the yellow card for? You're one of the more level headed posters on here.
I told someone to suck a dick in regards to Nemkov vs. Corey being a boring bout and that Rodtang isn't getting matched up with undersized and unskilled foreigners

ONE signing random sambo people and then tricking the audience by saying they are "former champions" is the best sham. She did sports sambo which has no chokes, just arm and leg submissions
Sports sambo is the preferred Sambo ruleset. It is not in the olympics but it is IOC recognized. If it becomes an Olympic sport then it will be in that format. Freestyle Sambo is more of an American thing. Combat Sambo is still rather new for women. I don't even think women have been competing it in that for longer than a decade.

Say what you want, but the guy looks like he is mentally disabled. Look at that face, come on.

3omh35i2o5m81.jpg

GettyImages-1349756397.jpg

Sports sambo is the preferred Sambo ruleset. It is not in the olympics but it is IOC recognized. If it becomes an Olympic sport then it will be in that format. Freestyle Sambo is more of an American thing. Combat Sambo is still rather new for women. I don't even think women have been competing it in that for longer than a decade.
What does any of that have to do with what I said?

What does any of that have to do with what I said?
You are saying ONE is promoting random sambo champions. Don't be stubborn. She is highly decorated in the sport.

You are saying ONE is promoting random sambo champions. Don't be stubborn. She is highly decorated in the sport.
Lol you are one of the gullible people that ONE is preying on when they make these types of matchups

The Sambo girl talked mad trash and then failed to deliver though. It was fairly embarrassing how fast she was finished, especially considering she's bigger.

It was interesting to hear the Russian chick say she would run through her "like a tank", given the current geopolitical situation and the performance of Russian Armoured vehicles . . Probably best to stay away from military metaphors in sport at a time of war?

The "non-BJJ competitor" is a good grappler and has 12 lbs on Danielle.

Ya she is a good grappler for an MMA fighter but she is not a BJJ competitor. This is like saying a Glover would have a chance against Gordan Ryan since he is a good MMA grappler.

Ya she is a good grappler for an MMA fighter but she is not a BJJ competitor. This is like saying a Glover would have a chance against Gordan Ryan since he is a good MMA grappler.
It's not a BJJ competition.

It's a grappling competition with different rules than a no-gi BJJ competition.
ADCC also has different rules then most no-gi BJJ competitions, but no one is saying it's not BJJ. You are making no sense and honestly just coping.

There are no set no-gi BJJ rule sets you know right?

Back