BJJ: Are you a practitioner or a competitor?

Nothing beats competition.

Dat adrenaline rush

Dat adrenaline rush

I was first a jiu jitsu guy then I turned a wrestler, best thing that ever happened, getting matches in every week was great, I'm going to miss the hell out of high school wrestling, I'll go back to BJJ next week, I kind of let myself go weight wise, do they have HS wrestling in Canada, Steez?

Dat adrenaline rush

I was first a jiu jitsu guy then I turned a wrestler, best thing that ever happened, getting matches in every week was great, I'm going to miss the hell out of high school wrestling, I'll go back to BJJ next week, I kind of let myself go weight wise, do they have HS wrestling in Canada, Steez?
You must be really good! because when someone has a wrestling background there very difficult to handle especially when there on top, Canada does have wrestling in schools not all schools but some, I find that here in Canada wrestling isn't as big as it is in the U.S.

Unfortunately I only wrestled for 3 years, but wrestling is the hardest thing I have ever done physically, I'll always consider myself a wrestler, the sport will have a special place in my heart. Of course I wish I would've joined sooner but oh well. I did pretty well as a 3-year guy.

If you could dude you should try and get in a wrestling program, it'll up your ground game tremendously.

Back