Bjj Academy name

Anything with dog is going to attract the wrong crowd,unless that's what you're going for. If you want it to be a place where women,kids and generally nice people want to train name it something like where you're from for instance if you live in Newton, PA name it Newton BJJ or Northside BJJ. If you give it a Brazilian name like the one you gave,Casa de Perro Jiu Jitsu, all the better.

Casa de Perro isn't Brazilian, it's Spanish.

In Brazilian Portuguese it would be Casa de Cachorro.

I like Guard Daug because, you know, you use the guard in BJJ. Get it? Eh?

with a name like that, good luck on your venture. that's all i can say.

Best is to name it after the physical location. But if you move them it becomes a problem. Also if you want franchise later on, it is a problem. Name after yourself is also a problem. Difficult to franchise or get people to use or go under your name. It is too much ego IMO. Best is a short neutral team name.

Daugfish Bjj

And then have a fishbowl with a dogfish wearing a gi in it. Make it cute.

But like everyone else said it's a much better idea to have the location.

Daugfish Bjj

And then have a fishbowl with a dogfish wearing a gi in it. Make it cute.

But like everyone else said it's a much better idea to have the location.

Just a rough draft:

10nhmxs.jpg

Anything with dog is going to attract the wrong crowd,unless that's what you're going for. If you want it to be a place where women,kids and generally nice people want to train name it something like where you're from for instance if you live in Newton, PA name it Newton BJJ or Northside BJJ. If you give it a Brazilian name like the one you gave,Casa de Perro Jiu Jitsu, all the better.

I agree. I'd be hesitant at anything with "dog" in the title. I really like Casa de Perro Jiu Jitsu. Sounds legit and I think it would attract attention.

Back