• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BJ trains with bosu balls in some old guy's garage

Horrifying.

1003510.jpg

I heard it while completing my undergrad in Excercise Science and Health Promotions with an emphasis in Athletic Training

Buddy of mine is getting his Ex. Sci. degree in a week. He's more or less said that the actual training methods discussed in there are crap.

i didnt read the thread but that Marv marinovich is the same asshole that built that atrocity "dynamic integration" machine. there was a thread about it a month or so ago and his vids got flamed so hard that he took them down. seems like a nice old man but hes clearly misguided.

I am taking issue with your statement about top athletes succeeding despite their training. NFL teams can afford top notch S&C coaches, lots of money are at stake, do you really think these people are less knowledgeable than an average lifter on Sherdog?

shut the fuck up please. money does not equal brains. there have been medical fuckign studies to prove that maranoviches training style is worthless for anyone except for those rehabilitating sprained ankles or something like that. so fuck off. sick of hearing this bullshit.

Buddy of mine is getting his Ex. Sci. degree in a week. He's more or less said that the actual training methods discussed in there are crap.

Some of the general methodologies can be pretty generic, I agree. You have to specialize to be exposed to more tecniques/new training methods. Views/Ideas/Methods are ALWAYS changing...people are learning more and more about the human body and how to fine tune it every day.

Taranenko and gang must be pretty bummed they didn't know about front squats on a bosu ball.

I think BJ hates normal s&c training and will do anything to avoid doing the work. That's what this is, his way to getting out of it.

The fitness industry is so fuckin dubious. Just because someone has money and holds a high profile position doesn't mean they know what they are talking about. Trainers are salesmen.

BJ should go back running the rock.

BJ threads always end slowly and painfully. This needs to be locked

Thanks krellik!

I'm trying one more time & then hanging it up.... here goes...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=[YT]Y4AcgjQmpsU[YT]

*edit*
SOBGDMFCSPOSMFCS!!!!!!

One more try...

[YT]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4AcgjQmpsU[YT]

Think I have it now. Damn, I'm thick.
[YT]Y4AcgjQmpsU[/YT]

Back