BJ Penn Responds to Allegations, Accuses "Unethical" Former Employee of Extortion

I imagine the 15th went a little -

- I don't have any money.

- Not my problem, already paid you for 4 months.

- If you don't, I'm saying x

- Fuck off.

hmmm.
Or it went ..
-I finally got what I was owed so they can't stop payment when I go public
-Goes public

At this point I believe nothing.

I feel bad for BJ. Obviously just a malicious attack from a disgruntled employee. If not all my faith in MMA/humanity is lost.

Or it went ..
-Goes public

Now I get why you are posting the way you are. You've picked a side or have a bone to pick. I get it, but it would just be more reasonable to come out and say that.

So we have this straight, the timeline would go like this:

1) BJ Penn physically assaults his neighbor / best friend / employees girlfriend
2) Employee stays on in his job for TWO MORE MONTHS despite this
3) A severance is negotiated and delivered Feb 15th
4) The next day - 5 months after the alleged assault - charges are filed

I supposed a perfect storm of coincidences could occur, namely that the employee had such wild disregard for his girlfriend that he continued to work for Penn for months after his girlfriend was physically assaulted by his boss - and - they both chose to wait half a year, exactly coinciding with his severance pay, to file charges. Lets add on that he was dumb enough to post this on twitter before the charges were formalized.

Now I get why you are posting the way you are. You've picked a side or have a bone to pick. I get it, but it would just be more reasonable to come out and say that.
No, you clearly have a bone to pick and picked a side.
There is no bone to pick and there is no side chosen. I am completely open to both sides, you are not. Funny you accuse me of what you are doing.

It's not surprising he waited until he was paid, true or not.

I would be crushed more than
when Andy pissed hot. I revered
Anderson.... but I straight up love
BJ Penn. =[

I am with bj 100% until he is proven guilty in a court of law. The whole thing is so shady.

So being proven guilty in a court of law means something? Plenty of people have been proven guilty in a court of law who aren't actually guilty.

No, you clearly have a bone to pick and picked a side.

There is no bone to pick and there is no side chosen. I am completely open to both sides, you are not. Funny you accuse me of what you are doing.

It's not surprising he waited until he was paid, true or not.

Back up - I haven't claimed to not pick a side. That is your own story and you are projecting it on me. You're just terrible at hiding your bias.

Flat out I think their story is fishy at best. If some new evidence comes to light that pulls the allegation into context, I'll feel differently. From what we know now, I think it looks like a money grab from a former employee.

Back up - I haven't claimed to not pick a side. That is your own story and you are projecting it on me. You're just terrible at hiding your bias.

Flat out I think their story is fishy at best. If some new evidence comes to light that pulls the allegation into context, I'll feel differently. From what we know now, I think it looks like a money grab from a former employee.
What are you talking about. You talked down on me for picking a side, I said no I didn't but you did. So why are you acting like I should not be when it's clear you did. Hypocrisy, look it up.

There is an official police report, I will not be surprised if it has some merit, and I will not be surprised if it does not. Unlike you I am open and waiting for facts before I jump in with anyone. You just can't handle people not rushing to BJ's defense and taking a wait and see approach, really weird.

I'm sure more and more information is going to come out on both sides.

The reasoning behind the severance pay would be interesting to know.

Just kinda hard to believe that BJ Penn of all people would go on a testosterone fueled sexual assault rampage just because some guy looked at his girlfriends ass.

I have no doubts that guys check out BJ's woman everywhere they go together, and you don't see Bj following all of them home and attacking their women.

Don't forget she is a playboy model!

But seriously this seems like a shakedown. If BJ is guilty then fuck him but I'm on his side, right now.

Yeah. This sound like bullshit more and more. It's sad.

Source: http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2016/2/19/11058628/ufc-bj-issues-response-to-allegations-claims-extortion

Per BJPenndotcom:

"The allegations that Pedro and his girlfriend are making against BJ Penn simply aren't true. Penn trusted Pedro to run his website for almost a decade and considered him family. He was fired last year for unethical behavior and was provided a severence (sic) that ended on February 16, 2016."

"One day later allegations appeared in a one sided Twitter rant which happen to be many months after the alleged date in question (August of 2015)."

"There are many holes in Pedro's story. In the almost 15 years that Penn has been a champion fighter there has not ever been any incident or allegation in regards to his conduct with women. He is family man and father of two young daughters with a known long term girlfriend. It is unfortunate that someone that BJ considered family is trying to extort him."

Its horseshit,

I am with Penn all the way.

Bj doesnt have to rape anybody, the girl probably felt bad that she cheated on her boyfriend and made up the rape thing out of shame and because of money... very convenient to all of a sudden bring this up when he is making his comeback.

Statement says he went on a date where the alleged incident happened... Then goes on to call him a family man. A family man who also dates, apparently. Did he rape his wife?

Statement says he went on a date where the alleged incident happened... Then goes on to call him a family man. A family man who also dates, apparently. Did he rape his wife?

Can't tell if this post is real or if you're just fucking around. But if you really interpreted it that way . . . read it again.

Bj doesnt have to rape anybody,
I'm on BJ's side on this until actual provable evidence is brought to light but this statement is by far ONE of the stupidest things ever said on Sherdog. NOBODY HAS TO RAPE ANYBODY, but many choose to do it daily anyway.

Or it went ..
-Goes public

lol puts his girlfriends 'attempted rape' on the backburner for a 6 months to squeeze out about an extra few thousand. sounds like a great guy.

Back