BJ Penn Responds to Allegations, Accuses "Unethical" Former Employee of Extortion

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing a response from BJ in that post.
Let me know when BJ Penn (not bjpenn.com) actually says something about this.
Probably will not happen for a long time. Legally he is being accuse of a major felony (I assume, as I have not seen anything official outside of the "an SA was reported, we let HI LEO know). If he has any sense he has already spoken with a lawyer who's first words were "say nothing".

Last edited:
Which is why if it's untrue I hope he sues and wins.
sue for what? not like this guy is going to have money to give bj if the stuff about him being broke and losing his severance pay. paying for attorneys just to win money that the guy will never pay does not help anything

Or they kept quiet because they did not want to lose their source of income .. and now that it is gone anyways they have nothing to lose by telling the truth.
pfft.

I've never liked Penn and always rooted against him but he should be considered innocent until proven guilty and personally I feel like it's a case of a disgruntled employee.

I haven't checked in a few hours but the guy was essentially saying that BJ was coked out, and in a coked out rage sexually assaulted his GF by pulling off her clothes. Afterwards, he claims he was trying to be a good guy and get BJ into a Utah rehab and talking his girl out of going to the police. He said BJ's family blamed the attack on the drugs/brain damage from fighting and pressured him into it. He's posting all sorts of private text messages about them trying to get BJ to go to rehab.

Just seems like a bitter toxic dude to me.
He probably is. Doesn't mean it's not true.

sue for what? not like this guy is going to have money to give bj if the stuff about him being broke and losing his severance pay. paying for attorneys just to win money that the guy will never pay does not help anything
In a war of words a civil judgement tends to move the needle.

He probably is. Doesn't mean it's not true.
unless someone brings something credible to the discussion, it should be just dismissed rather than pondered over.

I could say you're a rapist, cause ya know, it could be true. Let's just throw around shit.

unless someone brings something credible to the discussion, it should be just dismissed rather than pondered over.

I could say you're a rapist, cause ya know, it could be true. Let's just throw around shit.
Go file a police report then get back to me. This is more than someone on social media, there is an actual official police report.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not seeing a response from BJ in that post.
Let me know when BJ Penn (not bjpenn.com) actually says something about this.
he shouldn't say a damn thing, regardless of what happened. I guarantee his lawyer said as much.

He could do small claims, clear his name, get $5k. No attorney needed.

I've never liked Penn and always rooted against him but he should be considered innocent until proven guilty and personally I feel like it's a case of a disgruntled employee.
Absolutely. It could be true, or could not, I hope whoever is in the wrong is punished.

I think the real crime here is that the shitty site BJPenn.com existed for so long. The Kenny Florian of MMA websites.

he shouldn't say a damn thing, regardless of what happened. I guarantee his lawyer said as much.

Look at the thread title man, there is no response from BJ here.

Go file a police report then get back to me. This is more than someone on social media, there is an actual official police report.
I've worked in crim law, read them all the time, subpoenaed police records all the time, don't know what you're going on about. police reports are filed all the time and many times lead to nothing, people lie, people forget what happened, people are on drugs and have the memories on haze. If someone files a 'attempted rape' they'll look into regardless of how little merit it has. I'd be shocked if did more than look at a few texts, speak to BJ for his version of events and do nothing with it. If you want someone to pay for a sexual assault charge, you don't sit on it for 6 months. It wasn't like she needed the courage and time to stand up... it was her bf needed to line his pockets. It was calculated to the date.

Look at the thread title man, there is no response from BJ here.
I'm not disputing that, I'm saying you'll never get one because it would be fucking stupid of him to.

I've worked in crim law, read them all the time, subpoenaed police records all the time, don't know what you're going on about. police reports are filed all the time and many times lead to nothing, people lie, people forget what happened, people are on drugs and have the memories on haze. If someone files a 'attempted rape' they'll look into regardless of how little merit it has. I'd be shocked if did more than look at a few texts, speak to BJ for his version of events and do nothing with it.
That's nice, maybe you can go back and read your posts rather than move the goalposts. You said it's the same as you saying on the internet I raped someone. It's not. If you actually worked in "crim law" I would be surprised based on these posts.

I've worked in crim law, read them all the time, subpoenaed police records all the time, don't know what you're going on about. police reports are filed all the time and many times lead to nothing, people lie, people forget what happened, people are on drugs and have the memories on haze. If someone files a 'attempted rape' they'll look into regardless of how little merit it has. I'd be shocked if did more than look at a few texts, speak to BJ for his version of events and do nothing with it. If you want someone to pay for a sexual assault charge, you don't sit on it for 6 months. It wasn't like she needed the courage and time to stand up... it was her bf needed to line his pockets. It was calculated to the date.
Not to mention the "official report" was in the wrong state.......

That's nice, maybe you can go back and read your posts rather than move the goalposts. You said it's the same as you saying on the internet I raped someone. It's not. If you actually worked in "crim law" I would be surprised based on these posts.
Anybody can 'file a report' aka 'make a complaint', doesn't require merit, hell, the people she filed with won't even have to bother investigating it, that's referred out to Hawaii. She may not even have made a sworn statement. If the DA/DPP bother to charge him, I'll listen, because that'll mean someone found some evidence and found it had prospects.

Back