• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BJ Penn, is everything Conor wishes he was. BJ Penn was the true warfare fighter.

When BJ was fighting top 3 WW
(truly 2 sizes bigger)Rory Macdonald,
& getting pieced up in the corner...
he didn't run away or shoot for a
panic takedown. Hell, he didn't even
drop after eating Rory's best shots.

He stayed in there & took his ass
whooping.& Came out with no excuses.

Not a knock on Mcgregor though.
It doesn't get any "realer" than BJ
when it comes to fighting.
moving away to get some rest and shooting a takedown > quitting between rounds

Conor really hasnt put it all on the line. He handpicked the diaz fight, does take a lot of balls when he coulda waited for a title shot). Challanged Eddie at LW sure but he had his fw title to fall back on so he wasnr really risking his status. Hes a smart man, knows how to play the game.

Kid, please seek help, please tell your parents they need to teach you instead of letting you get raised by the internet. What I said bares no reference to what you are making up, look, I'll even find it for you.

These are two separate sentences, Bj hit GSP with a clean punch that broke his nose at the start of the fight, you would know this if you actually watched it.

Then in the second sentence I said that if Conor fought GSP, he would easily land a clean shot but would be grapple fucked the rest of the fight? Get it? Or do you only understand things with pictures to explain it? (And its obvious Conor vs GSP would not be 3 rounds so don't try getting out of your stupidity.)

Calls others stupid, can't spell for shit, No way you have kids man, no woman would go near you with that extra chromosome.
Paging dr. @fightfan84 , dr. Fight fan, please report to the BURN unit:

archer-burn.gif

Back