Bj Penn is about to make a crucial decision.

Not necessarily. Everybody knows NU isn't in a great neighborhood and Penn sticks out like a sore thumb, its not like he blends in, and people will most certainly know he's around. He's a married guy with little kids at home so you can imagine why his family would get worried after hearing about Shogun held up at gun point - according to Rua they said 'we know your're a fighter, we know who you are' etc so perhaps he was targeted.

Ok, fair enough. Its still an extremely unlikely something would happen to him. And if something did happen, then it most likely would be just a normal robbery like Shogun faced. They just take your money and clothes and thats it.

But yeah, I can understand if he doesnt want to worry his family.

bj has lost it years ago it dont matter if he trains with the olympian gods

BJ means Beta Jay.

3434335-bird.jpg

Marinovich or bust

No, he saw the Barao fight and is going to train at Alpha Male instead. Good decision BJ.

PPL get robbed all the time in Brazil. Hell, the kidnapped and killed Vitor's sister. UFC fighters(from the USA) train there from time to time. You can get robbed anywhere, some parts of Cali are really bad.

Penn, just go and get the training you need. Dont take your family.

PPL get robbed all the time in Brazil. Hell, the kidnapped and killed Vitor's sister. UFC fighters(from the USA) train there from time to time. You can get robbed anywhere, some parts of Cali are really bad.

Penn, just go and get the training you need. Dont take your family.

I still feel shocked over the kidnapping of his sister.. I hope they find the people one day and they get locked in a cage with Vitor..scumbags

Why can't he train in the sewer like any other Ninja Turtle?
I'm sure they have sewers in Brazil.

BJ should go to Stockton and train with the Diaz brothers and Cesar Gracie.

BJ should go to Stockton and train with the Diaz brothers and Cesar Gracie.

No way, Stockton makes Brazil look like Switzerland. How many times have you had a gun to your head BJ?

Back