"Bj penn has massive balls! weight didnt matter! even fought at heavyweight"

BJ Penn is the most overhyped never lived up to expectations fighter ever. He didn't beat anybody of significance and lost all of his biggest matches. He's greatest win is what,,,,Jens Pulver. GTFO here with that. I never saw what the hype train saw in him. He's lazy and unfocused with a giant ego.

He's the best lw ever. beat all the ufc had to offer then had the bologna draw with uno. the division died so he went to japan and embarrassed the lw everyone was saying was better then him (since japanese mma fans were saying the best lws werent in america)
he was a pudgy 155er that moved up in weight and massacred the best p4p fighter on the planet (Matt hughes). Then since hughes was the best he moves up in weight AGAIN and takes on 2 members of the legendary gracie family. He doesnt even out strike them. he beats them at their own game. He then fights a hw weighing undefeated machida. Signs back with ufc, losses a bull split to gsp while barely training. losses again to hughes clearly showing the effects of his lack of training and motivation. He gets motivated again. Saves the lw division and again decimates his way to being a champion. Bj is a massive waste of talent and unfortunately spent most of his prime unmotivated and out of shape or listening to the haters and trying to prove them wrong. Instead of playing it safe and defending his belts continuously bj sought out the best in the world and fought them regardless of where they were, what org they were in or what weightclass they were in. Its not fair to judge him how it ended and ignore how it started. no fighter is undefeated, and if bad losses near the end of career discredits a legend then we wouldnt have many.

Top 5 toughest opponents for BJ Penn:
  1. Weigh ins
  2. Restricted diet
  3. Endurance training
  4. The scale
  5. Mike Dolce

He's the best lw ever. beat all the ufc had to offer then had the bologna draw with uno. the division died so he went to japan and embarrassed the lw everyone was saying was better then him (since japanese mma fans were saying the best lws werent in america)
he was a pudgy 155er that moved up in weight and massacred the best p4p fighter on the planet (Matt hughes). Then since hughes was the best he moves up in weight AGAIN and takes on 2 members of the legendary gracie family. He doesnt even out strike them. he beats them at their own game. He then fights a hw weighing undefeated machida. Signs back with ufc, losses a bull split to gsp while barely training. losses again to hughes clearly showing the effects of his lack of training and motivation. He gets motivated again. Saves the lw division and again decimates his way to being a champion. Bj is a massive waste of talent and unfortunately spent most of his prime unmotivated and out of shape or listening to the haters and trying to prove them wrong. Instead of playing it safe and defending his belts continuously bj sought out the best in the world and fought them regardless of where they were, what org they were in or what weightclass they were in. Its not fair to judge him how it ended and ignore how it started. no fighter is undefeated, and if bad losses near the end of career discredits a legend then we wouldnt have many.
BJ is that you?

Oh Japan... never change!

BJ Penn is the most overhyped never lived up to expectations fighter ever. He didn't beat anybody of significance and lost all of his biggest matches. He's greatest win is what,,,,Jens Pulver. GTFO here with that. I never saw what the hype train saw in him. He's lazy and unfocused with a giant ego.
I feel bad for people like you who missed out on such a great era of the sport. But man yournan ignorant piece of shit keyboard warrior

I feel bad for people like you who missed out on such a great era of the sport. But man yournan ignorant piece of shit keyboard warrior
Yeah I missed an era even though I've watched UFC since it's inception.

Nice to know having a different opinion than yours makes me...let me see if I get this right...I want to make sure I capture your essence. Having a different opinion than yours make me,"a piece of shit", it's shit right? Yeah, I believe you said shit. "A piece of shit....keyboard warrior".

So I treat people well. Pay my taxes. Support family and friends the best I can, help old ladies cross the street, feed the homeless, but I have a different opinion than yours so "I'm a piece of shit....keyboard warrior."

Overreact much? You might want to get checked out for anger issues.

Last edited:
So I treat people well. Pay my taxes. Support family and friends the best I can, help old ladies cross the street, feed the homeless, but I have a different opinion than yours so "I'm a piece of shit....keyboard warrior."

Pics or GTFO

Nice to know having a different opinion than yours makes me...let me see if I get this right...I want to make sure I capture your essence. Having a different opinion than yours make me,"a piece of shit", it's shit right? Yeah, I believe you said shit. "A piece of shit....keyboard warrior".

Well, to be air, the opinion you're expressing is so bad you're either trolling or, and I hate to say this, stupid.

Do you really think Pulver is a better win than Matt Hughes? Better than Sherk? Florian?

Seems like you're off to a good start. Just fix your BJ Penn opinion and you'll be a upright citizen and decent human being.

You can do it!

Not a different opinion. Its a wrong opinion if you were a round for bjs era when he firdt cane into thr ufc as a 0 and 0 fighter and ran thru the scene. Chased all the biggest fights in the world that the ufc couldnt give him at the time. Maybe your just retarded tho and if thats the case ill apologize

Watched ufc since it's inception, yet you believe pulver is his biggest win when he has finished Hughes and Gomi.

Obvious troll is obvious.

Well, to be air, the opinion you're expressing is so bad you're either trolling or, and I hate to say this, stupid.

Do you really think Pulver is a better win than Matt Hughes? Better than Sherk? Florian?
None of those guys are anywhere near Goats. Matt Hughs was great for his era, but that's due to the lac
Watched ufc since it's inception, yet you believe pulver is his biggest win when he has finished Hughes and Gomi.
Let's put it down his way. The only fighter he fought near GOAT status was GSP and he got absolutely murdered. Didn't he verbally quit on the stool?

None of those guys are anywhere near Goats. Matt Hughs was great for his era, but that's due to the lac

Let's put it down his way. The only fighter he fought near GOAT status was GSP and he got absolutely murdered. Didn't he verbally quit on the stool?

So, trolling then.

Which is all true.

But let me present a challenger:

C056cOXUkAAcMQr.jpg

Grandma is nuts.

CyKVPTDUUAAd2xu.jpg

LOL at Takada's reaction

Her last win was in 1998.

LMAO, RIZIN never change please.
She has never been KO'd and she made her pro debut in 1995. How many fighters go 21+ years without getting KO'd even once?

Back