TheSweedee

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Which is all true.

But let me present a challenger:

C056cOXUkAAcMQr.jpg

Grandma is nuts.

Grappling match between Bj en Gabi. Do it.

Fucking Gamgam is top 10 p4p goat!

yumiko-hotta15-e1389105221192.jpg

Grandma has fought bigger than Gabi before... lol

Grandma would be WMMA openweight champ

In the REAL WORLD, there are no weight classes!

Royce!

i thought this was gonna be about gabbi vs bj.

Top 5 pfp all time

1. Bj penn
2. Hendo
3. Fedor
4. Anderson
5. Couture

These two dudes are going to put on one hell of a fight.

BJ Penn is the most overhyped never lived up to expectations fighter ever. He didn't beat anybody of significance and lost all of his biggest matches. He's greatest win is what,,,,Jens Pulver. GTFO here with that. I never saw what the hype train saw in him. He's lazy and unfocused with a giant ego.

BJ Penn is the most overhyped never lived up to expectations fighter ever. He didn't beat anybody of significance and lost all of his biggest matches. He's greatest win is what,,,,Jens Pulver. GTFO here with that. I never saw what the hype train saw in him. He's lazy and unfocused with a giant ego.

I'm not a fan of Penn either, but he is one of the few men to ever hold a world title in two weight divisions so you have to respect that.

Prime Hughes is clearly not a significant fighter.

Jesus, Garcia has no pride
Fucking Japan, man. They'll put anyone up to fight anyone. I'm reasonably sure I could get my 7 year old son a pro fight there. Certainly in Dagestan if Japan says no.

Back