• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

News BJ Penn Arrested, released on suspicion of DUI , video shows belligerent encounter

Is this an update or the same shit that came out days ago and is currently on Sherdog's front page?

Yeah I was like 'you mean again again or you just posting the same thing from days ago"

I don't click links that aren't MMA site (specially TMZ) so I dont know but I'll just say the thread starter didnt redo a thread.

edit
the hyper link says 1/25/2021

Fucking LOVE BJ PENN , absolute heroe and been a fan ever since ! Terrible to see this kinda news always with him involved :(

unhappy and living in Hawaii where this is the norm

It's nuts righ?

You figure a fat spliff, coconut water, beach... and everythings dandy

Been there, done that, and believe me when I say that it gets old...........

What are the clear signs of CTE? There are clear signs he has a problem with alcohol

I believe one of the signs of CTE is substance abuse

But it is complete conjecture. Who knows why he's hittin dat bottle so hard

Sad, but it somehow makes me think Bj has alway been like this mentally. When he was on top, these problems wouldn’t show up.

I never was a big fan of BJ Penn. It took me a while to finally admit he was as good as he was with his win against Diego Sanchez.

Something about him just rubbed me the wrong way, and I thought it was hilarious he fell so hard with his losing streak.

But between him being KOed outside a bar by a fat guy and now this arrest, I really hope he gets some help... some purpose in life... because it seems like he doesn't have either.

please with the CTE all you lay md's..BJ has been a menace for years ..I am sure lots of island folk have a lot of Bj stories but they have kept it quiet for years when he was on top as he was famous and his family is rich. nothing new

please with the CTE all you lay md's..BJ has been a menace for years ..I am sure lots of island folk have a lot of Bj stories but they have kept it quiet for years when he was on top as he was famous and his family is rich. nothing new
I doubt that. We would have heard about it. He is a famous figure.

Yeah, this was talked about a couple days ago. Its very sad. I've met BJ, but don't know him. I do know a lot of the same people. I trained at Relson Gracie's Academy in 1995. The community was small back then and he was talked about often. From what I hear from many people within different circles is he's a serious drug addict. I don't doubt this because coming from Hawaii, drug addiction is pretty common. I hope they sentence him to mandatory drug rehab. I think more will be known as time goes by. His money might end up getting in the way though. Good lawyers keep you out of jail.

What are the clear signs of CTE? There are clear signs he has a problem with alcohol
Erratic behavior, ultra aggressive behavior in public. Of course alcohol is part of it too, but without a doubt he’s got some CTE

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/25/bj-penn-arrested-dui-hawaii/

I'm actually saddened by this
BJ was literally one of the few fighters with a tangible AURA around him

No matter how dominant Matt Hughes was, he never even came close to it

And now we are all witnessing from what it seems a broken man going down, and down, and down... with no one to stop him...
He still has an aura can ya'll translate wtf he's saying in his rant?

https://www.tmz.com/2021/01/25/bj-penn-arrested-dui-hawaii/

I'm actually saddened by this
BJ was literally one of the few fighters with a tangible AURA around him

No matter how dominant Matt Hughes was, he never even came close to it

And now we are all witnessing from what it seems a broken man going down, and down, and down... with no one to stop him...

You're late with this. This was already posted and beat to death 2 days ago. Did you not read the date in the article? Did you think you'd be the first to post this old news?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
romanych
Back