• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BJ Penn ain't done with Khabib yet

BJ penn will wind ODing if he cant let this shit go, or get cement trauma via his next ko loss from some bar bum.

lol the roaches start shrieking from under their rocks.

But then when izzy tries to win the LHW title you all laughed at him you fuckin ingrate turncoat bullshit artists hahah

• bjpenn
    Verified

Since Khabib has been saying he is the greatest lightweight of all time and I am number 2 best lightweight many people have been asking me why didn’t Khabib fight Usman for the 170 pound belt or compete for 170 belt like I did many times… in my humble opinion it is because he is not proficient and confident in jiujitsu

I believe the reason behind Khabib not fighting Usman is because he does not know jiujitsu like I did and he is not comfortable fighting off his back against someone who is bigger and stronger than him like I did many many times in my career.
    I fought at 170 185 and heavyweight and every fight I had to fight from my back and survive and come back and fight harder if I was to get a victory.

It’s because of my jiujitsu black belt experience and fighting in my weight and absolute division for years that always prepared me for this…Gracie jiujitsu and Brazilian jiu-jitsu alone is not enough to be UFC champion but to choose one system BJJ is still the greatest self defense system in the world especially for the little man to fight the big man.

It was just part of the game…
    Khabib says jiujitsu is easy and he is the best grappler ever but he did not fight bigger opponents in higher weight classes because his style is not prepared for this …and that’s what jiujitsu was created for.. for the little man to defend himself from the big man! That is martial arts, that is self defense !!

Two ENORMOUS EGOS about to collide....
on social media...

Khabib actually never even called him “number 2”. Journalist asked him “who do you think is the best LW fighter besides yourself?”. He said BJ Penn and praised him, he didn’t say “I’m the best and he is number 2” lol

But it’s kinda fascinating to watch Khabib triggering everybody with everything he says.

He makes very valid points. Kebab can never be called the GOAT since he was always too scared to fight people his own size.
He fought Tibau and Poirier who is both bigger or as big. Even Conor and Gaethje is virtually the same size.

Bj is a joke who lost to cans. And non fighters lol

in b4

giphy.gif

BJ was drunk as fuck here and like an idiot he let the guy take swings.

I guarantee this could happen to Uberreem or Brock if they were drunk out of their minds and allowed someone to take some swings at them.

Reality is, BJ (as dumb as he's made himself look the past few years) can whoop 100% of us if we crossed paths.

BJ was very lucky not to be badly hurt by that head smack on the road, or maybe he was. Can imagine Khabib wrapping prime BJ's legs up like everyone else. I loved BJ but trying your luck at bigger weight classes doesn't make you better

He fought Tibau and Poirier who is both bigger or as big. Even Conor and Gaethje is virtually the same size.

mayn those guys at ATT have this weight cutting thing all figured out, most of their fighters are above average in size for the weight class

BJ was very lucky not to be badly hurt by that head smack on the road, or maybe he was. Can imagine Khabib wrapping prime BJ's legs up like everyone else. I loved BJ but trying your luck at bigger weight classes doesn't make you better

"better" is subjective....

i get that some people think attempting to fight bigger guys is dumb but in many ways it actually represents true fighter spirit. Going all out for the sake of the becoming a "better' fighter. Fighting any and all.

But as a business move, it's probably best to stay in your own weight class and keep whooping people there or just getting better at that dimension of class.

They both have different outlooks

BJ lives and breathes fighting, you can tell in his autobiography, like he said in the IG post, it's not just MMA or a sport to him

Prime Penn vs. Prime Khabib would've been balls out insane. Penn definitely has the advantage in the first. If Khabib manages to get BJ to gas out, it would've been interesting.

Don't act like you know what's gonna happen in that scenario because you just don't.

Back