Bizzare post interview with Rory

frye666

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Talking about losing the killer instinct and God and stuff.
And yeah this ain't no UFC post, but for the guys that missed it, here is the just bleed part of the night before this thread gets trashed!

ARGH!

Needs to hang them up with that kind of mindset

Either bring back that killer or end it

Sounded like a retirement interview after a loss.

Maybe that's what it was.

He's been fighting pro since his mid teens, guy has a family now.

He's just making excuses for the fact that he was never any good and got rekd by a 41 year old can

Get this trash outta here.
No shit eh, it's taking up valuable space in the Heavies that could otherwise be occupied by 20 pages about Conor tweeting a winky face emoji or a WMMA fighter dancing in booty shorts or some shit.... You know, real MMA news!!!! Lol.

He clearly has CTE. Did he not ask his corner what round it was early on as well? Btw, terrible decision and I'm sure Bellator regrets rigging it after hearing Rory talk. The guy should not be fighting anymore and even he knows he lost that fight

I actually agree with the retirement thing. I think he might be done.

And the wmma clip I posted is a mini goat vagina type cut.

definately seemed weird after the fight
Agreed, for a guy that took the least amount of damage in any of his fights and have that post fight interview, Coker is sending him to get an evaluation for sure. Bellator actually takes care of their fighters right away with this stuff.

He should take some time off and allow Fitch to move on. If he finds the drive to fight again he can face the winner of the Grand Prix when he comes back.

Didn't sound like his head and heart were fully into fighting anymore. And that is completely acceptable since it takes a lot of focus. But if it's not he should probably evaluate his future. He needs to make the right decision for himself.

Money can kill passion after a while. Especially if you're passion is cage fighting. Lol

He should take some time off and allow Fitch to move on. If he finds the drive to fight again he can face the winner of the Grand Prix when he comes back.
Bro you live is Saskatchewan? Thats cool i do as well. I have seen other posters from like Ottawa when I lived there but never Sask cause are population is so small. Where do you train out of?

I loved when big John mentioned
He you’ll be fighting again in a month

And Rory was like
‘Haha yeah sure’

I just saw it. He seems actually mentally ill. He shouldnt fight anymore.

I didn't see it but I heard cliffs and I refuse to watch that cringe shit.

He's just making excuses for the fact that he was never any good and got rekd by a 41 year old can

A) Fitch isn't a can, just an extremely boring fighter
B) he didn't get "rekt". It was another lame smothering attempt.

Fight was scored appropriately

Is not CTE you idiots.

He found God...lol

well.. maybe its CTE after all

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back