Bizarre Cases of the missing and murdered

Just read the Junko Furuta details. My fucking god, I won't be able to forget reading that for quite some time. Some 'people' just need a bullet in the head or better yet, a long, drawn-out reminder of what they put someone else through for no reason whatsoever.

I normally don't generalize or make sweeping statements but after reading about Junko Furuta I was having thoughts of the entire island of Japan should be nuked. I know that's an extreme way of thinking but I was that sickened!

It's all good man, shit had me thinking nuke Earth.

Seems so but how do you drown yourself in a bucket of water, while conscious? I'd be more prone to think the cops drowned him.

Yea someone shoved his head in a bucket and since doing that job solo would be hard as hell it was probably multiple people. I guess its not wise in Macedonia to kill people, then write newspaper stories about it. :p

Still though, what a crazy ass story. He was interviewing the victims families.

Has anyone ever heard of Wallace Souza? He had a talk show (Canal Livre) from Manaus, Brazil, where he'd rail on the government and play his hand at social justice.

He attracted a bunch of viewers with his gruesome footage of murders. After awhile, the police became suspicious that Canal Livre reporters were actually getting to the murder scenes before the authorities. Finally, one of his reporters slipped up in this video:

The reporter was walking up to a burnt body (giso) and mentioned something to the effect that it smelled like the body had been burning for six, seven hours, which put the authorities on alert.

They begun investigating Canal Livre and Wallace Souza, and started to believe that he had been orchestrating the killings to pump up his ratings. He'd hire hitmen to have those people killed, beat the police to the crime scene since he knew where they'd been killed, report on it, and watch his ratings go through the roof.

As if that wasn't crazy enough, they then started to believe that Souza was a drug trafficker in the area and the people murdered were other traffickers encroaching on his territory.

Unfortunately, Souza died in police custody before his case went to trial, so the full truth will never be known. I do remember the show producer and Souza's son were also being investigated.

This story has fascinated me for years, to the point where all the info above wasn't referenced at all. I didn't pull up a Wiki page and read it for a refresher, it has been permanently etched in my memory. It's the most bizarre media story I've ever heard.

Murder for ratings: Brazilian crime show host 'went on killing spree to boost viewing numbers'

Wallace Souza, Brazilian TV host who ordered murders to boost ratings, found dead

The photo was found by a woman on a parking lot next to a van in Port St.Joe,Florida...she called the police but by the time the police came,the van had left.

The photo is usually connected with Tara Calico but the girl in the photo looks nothing like her and Tara's case even though was never solved,is generally accepted to be done.Tara was probably hit by a car/killed on the day she went missing.

The mystery of the above photo is that it's not certain whether it's staged,whether the kids are kidnapped and no one ever has been able to identify neither the girl nor the boy.

Look at those eyes man. They look extremely similar. Even her mom spotted a scar on her leg and said that book she's laying next to was one of her favorites. She looks like almost a dead ringer to me.

Just read the Junko Furuta details. My fucking god, I won't be able to forget reading that for quite some time. Some 'people' just need a bullet in the head or better yet, a long, drawn-out reminder of what they put someone else through for no reason whatsoever.

It takes pure evil individuals to do such cruel things to other human beings. Those boys were experimenting torture methods on that poor girl. I feel so bad for her and her family.

I have seen the Elisa Lam video before. This is one of those incidents we will likely never know what really happened. I believe it sounds like a homicide, although the hotel's history makes for an even creepier story. The point of an autopsy revealing no drugs in her body seems arbitrary anyway since she was stuck in a water tank.

I have a friend who's been missing a few days and this shit fucks me up, man.

3355j7d.jpg

Has anyone ever heard of Wallace Souza? He had a talk show (Canal Livre) from Manaus, Brazil, where he'd rail on the government and play his hand at social justice.

He attracted a bunch of viewers with his gruesome footage of murders. After awhile, the police became suspicious that Canal Livre reporters were actually getting to the murder scenes before the authorities. Finally, one of his reporters slipped up in this video:

The reporter was walking up to a burnt body (giso) and mentioned something to the effect that it smelled like the body had been burning for six, seven hours, which put the authorities on alert.

They begun investigating Canal Livre and Wallace Souza, and started to believe that he had been orchestrating the killings to pump up his ratings. He'd hire hitmen to have those people killed, beat the police to the crime scene since he knew where they'd been killed, report on it, and watch his ratings go through the roof.

As if that wasn't crazy enough, they then started to believe that Souza was a drug trafficker in the area and the people murdered were other traffickers encroaching on his territory.

Unfortunately, Souza died in police custody before his case went to trial, so the full truth will never be known. I do remember the show producer and Souza's son were also being investigated.

This story has fascinated me for years, to the point where all the info above wasn't referenced at all. I didn't pull up a Wiki page and read it for a refresher, it has been permanently etched in my memory. It's the most bizarre media story I've ever heard.

Murder for ratings: Brazilian crime show host 'went on killing spree to boost viewing numbers'

Wallace Souza, Brazilian TV host who ordered murders to boost ratings, found dead

lol wow this sounds similar to that movie nightcrawler. A lot more extreme obviously but I felt like that's where Jake's character was heading.

God damn this fucking thread. I've spent my entire morning(starting at 5:00am) reading these horrific stories.

The AMA on Reddit. with Chief Karol on the JonBenet Ramsey murder was a fascinating read, now I want to get his book "Foreign Faction."

From what I gathered of the AMA: Karol believes the son, Burke, hit JBR in the back of her head with a maglite/golfclub in some childish dispute, then when he realized she was hurt told his parents... who decided to try and cover it up with the ransom note/intruder stories, so that they wouldn't lose both of their children. A lot going on: the only blood from JBR was from her vagina, the fibers from the duct tape on JBR/s mouth matching fiber's from her mother's jacket that Patsy Ramsey wore to the White party, the father disappearing for an hour while police had all family/guests in one room...

Fuck.

Yea someone shoved his head in a bucket and since doing that job solo would be hard as hell it was probably multiple people. I guess its not wise in Macedonia to kill people, then write newspaper stories about it. :p

Still though, what a crazy ass story. He was interviewing the victims families.

This is my feeling too. I reckon Macedonia, being a tightly-knit country of small size more or less, and the crimes being committed in such a small town/city....the cops took offense to the complete flagrance of the crimes, by someone respected, and dished out some justice of their own once he'd been arrested.Im visiting Macedonia soon, and won't be far from the place this all happened.

Some crazy shit right here! Awesome reading, disturbing stuff.

It takes pure evil individuals to do such cruel things to other human beings. Those boys were experimenting torture methods on that poor girl. I feel so bad for her and her family.

I have seen the Elisa Lam video before. This is one of those incidents we will likely never know what really happened. I believe it sounds like a homicide, although the hotel's history makes for an even creepier story. The point of an autopsy revealing no drugs in her body seems arbitrary anyway since she was stuck in a water tank.

VERY creepy video and story, I'd also read about this before. Fucking weird.

I have a friend who's been missing a few days and this shit fucks me up, man.

3355j7d.jpg

Jesus man, I hope your friend turns up okay. Makes you realise this kind of stuff could happen to any one of us, even if it's not US that it happens to, if you know what I mean.

God damn this fucking thread. I've spent my entire morning(starting at 5:00am) reading these horrific stories.

The AMA on Reddit. with Chief Karol on the JonBenet Ramsey murder was a fascinating read, now I want to get his book "Foreign Faction."

From what I gathered of the AMA: Karol believes the son, Burke, hit JBR in the back of her head with a maglite/golfclub in some childish dispute, then when he realized she was hurt told his parents... who decided to try and cover it up with the ransom note/intruder stories, so that they wouldn't lose both of their children. A lot going on: the only blood from JBR was from her vagina, the fibers from the duct tape on JBR/s mouth matching fiber's from her mother's jacket that Patsy Ramsey wore to the White party, the father disappearing for an hour while police had all family/guests in one room...

Fuck.

This story messed me up years ago, really disturbing and intriguing case. I also believe the family was involved in some way. Didn't some dude confess to this? Some effeminate guy, I remember seeing an interview or similar with him where he confessed to the murder but was never fully convinced he was telling the truth.

Wow!! That's beyond crazy! This is even more bizarre than that Macedonian Journalist.

lol wow this sounds similar to that movie nightcrawler. A lot more extreme obviously but I felt like that's where Jake's character was heading.

Crazy thing is, if I heard that story as the plot of a movie, I would probably find the premise unbelievable. I remember following the story and just being fascinated by it.

45c1d6e3e010c26d2857df22015c20f0.jpg

Terrifying image. I can't remember the exact details of the story but a man kidnapped this woman and took pictures of her before eventually killing her.

Terrifying image. I can't remember the exact details of the story but a man kidnapped this woman and took pictures of her before eventually killing her.

Yea she was killed just after that photo. If you look at her hands you will realize that is the pose of someone having a gun pointed at them.

This picture of 14-year-old Regina Kay Walters was taken by serial killer Robert Ben Rhoades, who toured the country in an 18-wheeler equipped with a torture chamber in the back. This photo was taken in an abandoned Illinois barn, where Rhoades killed Walters after cutting off her hair and making her wear a black dress and heels.

This story messed me up years ago, really disturbing and intriguing case. I also believe the family was involved in some way. Didn't some dude confess to this? Some effeminate guy, I remember seeing an interview or similar with him where he confessed to the murder but was never fully convinced he was telling the truth.

http://www.bustle.com/articles/7209...ely-confessed-to-jonbenet-ramseys-murder-what

John Mark Karr, he made a false confession. I guess the way I feel about it right now is that the brother, Burke, hit his sister in the back of her head with a blunt object and then the parents tried to cover it up and make it seem as if she was kidnapped so that they wouldn't lose both their children... but what is worse is JBR's official cause of death, according to the coroner, was strangulation. So maybe the brother hit her and strangled her in the basement, maybe there was an intruder, maybe Patsy or John or one of their guests/family members did it. I dunno, but the evidence points toward in "inside job," imo.

Jesus man, I hope your friend turns up okay. Makes you realise this kind of stuff could happen to any one of us, even if it's not US that it happens to, if you know what I mean.

About an hour and a half ago, the fucking asshole called his dad like, "Hey man, in case you were wondering, I was kinda stressed... so I went to Montana."

We live on Long Island.

I have no idea how he made it to Montana without his wallet, unless he left the wallet and took his ID. The whole shit is weird and I am VERY curious what the real story is.

Yea she was killed just after that photo. If you look at her hands you will realize that is the pose of someone having a gun pointed at them.

I'm hoping that slowly evolution is weeding psychopaths out of the gene pool (and if so, I hope evolution speeds up a bit).

Last edited:
I'm hoping that slowly evolution is weeding sociopaths/psychopaths out of the gene pool (and if so, I hope evolution speeds up a bit).

I don't know, man. Sociopaths are generally, and almost by definition, good with getting people to do what they want. They surely fuck too much for their genes to not be passed on. Whether or not being a sociopath is genetic is beyond my knowledge.

Back