Bite Me Mouth Guards??

Eric O

Me > You
@Silver
Reaction score
Do I go with the Hybrid, Mega or Boxing.

It'll be used for MMA obviously. I have a regular Opro now but I want a thicker one and biteme sponsors MMA fighters so I'm going to buy one of them.

www.bitememouthguards.net

When I ordered, Joe told me that both the mega and the hybrid were designed for mma. He said that the heavyweights in the UFC wear the mega model and the middleweights wear the hybrid model. I didn't ask about the boxing model.

Does anybody know if they can do a custom double? I like the way my jaw felt with the brain pad but the boil and bite fit sucks. I would love to have the best of both.

Does anybody have the boxing model? If so does the extended guard interfere with breathing at all?

Bobby Jacobsen said:
Does anybody know if they can do a custom double? I like the way my jaw felt with the brain pad but the boil and bite fit sucks. I would love to have the best of both.

Does anybody have the boxing model? If so does the extended guard interfere with breathing at all?

That lime green shock doctor?

I got one the other day and can't get a fit to actually fit on my teeth. It hurts my gums to try to wear it so far.

I had a clear one that never fit quite right. It held my jaw in a good position but when I stopped biting down it was floating loose in my mouth. Now I have an opro which won't come ut unless I pull on it but sometimes my mouth is open and if I had a double I would be forced to bite down.

Eric O said:
Do I go with the Hybrid, Mega or Boxing.

It'll be used for MMA obviously. I have a regular Opro now but I want a thicker one and biteme sponsors MMA fighters so I'm going to buy one of them.

www.bitememouthguards.net

Your best bet would be to call Tom direct 1-949-310-5370 and explain your needs, ie. level of combat your taking part in, chances of blows from eblows knees GNP weight class are all information he'll need to help you make the correct choice.

Back