Bitcoin explosion and ALT coins thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
What really busts by balls is I made a $5K investment into a friend's business in 2012 that went bust within 3 months.

If I had put that into bitcoin I'd be a millionaire several times over by now.

Lol. I told my family and friends to buy bitcoin when I did but they just ignored me . Smh.

Now they texting me.

Quick question for those who have sold bitcoins. Is the money transfered instantly or it takes time to sell and the value can have time to change?
Shakepay the sale is instant but the money just sits in your exchange account until you either use it to buy again or e transfer it back to your bank.

1608499799-Dic20Dodgecoinsube25porcientoportuitdeElonMuskPORTADA.jpeg

This is hilarious. Dogecoin was made as a crypto that was impossible to make profits on, and they actually refined it a couple years back to make it even more impossible

This is hilarious. Dogecoin was made as a crypto that was impossible to make profits on, and they actually refined it a couple years back to make it even more impossible

Yup. The coin actually sucks lol.

Question for you guys.... I’m no tech geek but I have had a little Bitcoin and Ethereum for a while. I’d like to buy some doge for my daughters as a fun gift because they love doge. How in the hell do you buy it? The online sites seem to be taking me in unhelpful directions.

can anyone point me towards an easy way to figure this out ?

Question for you guys.... I’m no tech geek but I have had a little Bitcoin and Ethereum for a while. I’d like to buy some doge for my daughters as a fun gift because they love doge. How in the hell do you buy it? The online sites seem to be taking me in unhelpful directions.

I bought on robinhood

I’m in Canada so this might not be applicable to you. Most of the exchanges I’ve looked at in Canada don’t offer dogecoin but the online wallet I use supports btc, ETH and alt coins. It has an exchange feature that allows you to exchange btc or ETH or any other coin you may hold over to dogecoin and vice versa. Probably an easier way than this though.

I had a bit of Doge with Coinexchange.io I bought a few years ago along with some cheap alt coins. Damn exchange just shut down one day without an email... just a Twitter. Went to check on it a little while ago and it's gone. Bastards...

It wasn't much though. It was maybe around $100 or so.

I'm no financial expert but I've noticed that around Christmastime, Bitcoin will surge then drop off around April/May. But I am NO expert. If I were, I'd have some Bitcoin. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back