Bitcoin currency of the future?

Market has gone from 249 billion to 390 billion in the last two weeks and this thread has like 20 posts to show for it.

I think in another 3-4 months all the people who laughed at us during the crash are going to be pissed that they spent that time laughing while we spent it buying.

How we doing in this market boys? Most of the technical analysis I'm seeing says that bitcoin is going to rally to between 11 and 12k then fall to 4k. Be ready.

How we doing in this market boys? Most of the technical analysis I'm seeing says that bitcoin is going to rally to between 11 and 12k then fall to 4k. Be ready.
Up to 12k then down to 4k would indicate an even longer bear market. I'm gonna keep a close eye but let's hope it's straight up to 40k

Up to 12k then down to 4k would indicate an even longer bear market. I'm gonna keep a close eye but let's hope it's straight up to 40k
I'm with you. Even though part of me wants it to fall to 4k so I can accumulate at ultra discounts, the largest part of me fears that another shake down to that low would forever stain the confidence in the market. Holders have taken an absolute beating in the collapse from 800b market cap to 250b. The whales that caused this dip are getting dangerously irresponsible by not thinking about the macro effect that drop caused in market confidence. We survived, we're here, but a rally to 12k then a collapse to 4k would be absolutely devastating to this market.

I am just saying that basically ALL of the TA guys I have been listening to and watching are saying:
A) This market reversal was far too soon for how dramatic of a drop there was
B) They are worried about the low volume that has driven this pump
C) Their indicators and analysis show that BTC should pump between 11 to 12k and then drop to 4k

My take: the next 2 or 3 weeks are going to be huge for cryptocurrency and will determine the mid to long term market stance. Once BTC breaches 11k, stay logged into your exchanges and keep your finger on the sell button. Watch the order book. If you notice a huge red candle on the 4hr to 1 day chart, sell everything, tether up to USDT, wait for the bottom at 4k and buy back in at huge discounts. In the small chance that BTC breaks through resistance @ 12k, we are going to new all time highs. Somewhere in the 30-40k range. I hope this is the case but I fear it isnt.

Pretty fucking hilarious seeing the EOS scamcoin trolls coming back in action. EOS runs on Ethereum and their trolls are going around hyping their 'project' up by saying they will replace Ethereum....if the ETH team even hired a high school PR team they'd rip EOS and their pedo advisors to shreds

No excitement? BTC nearly touched 10k again over the course of - what, a week and a half? Met resistance right there, though.

I'm with you. Even though part of me wants it to fall to 4k so I can accumulate at ultra discounts, the largest part of me fears that another shake down to that low would forever stain the confidence in the market. Holders have taken an absolute beating in the collapse from 800b market cap to 250b. The whales that caused this dip are getting dangerously irresponsible by not thinking about the macro effect that drop caused in market confidence. We survived, we're here, but a rally to 12k then a collapse to 4k would be absolutely devastating to this market.

I am just saying that basically ALL of the TA guys I have been listening to and watching are saying:
A) This market reversal was far too soon for how dramatic of a drop there was
B) They are worried about the low volume that has driven this pump
C) Their indicators and analysis show that BTC should pump between 11 to 12k and then drop to 4k

My take: the next 2 or 3 weeks are going to be huge for cryptocurrency and will determine the mid to long term market stance. Once BTC breaches 11k, stay logged into your exchanges and keep your finger on the sell button. Watch the order book. If you notice a huge red candle on the 4hr to 1 day chart, sell everything, tether up to USDT, wait for the bottom at 4k and buy back in at huge discounts. In the small chance that BTC breaks through resistance @ 12k, we are going to new all time highs. Somewhere in the 30-40k range. I hope this is the case but I fear it isnt.

RIP man. Hope you dong well for yourself. I know you probably won't see this but sucks you got banned. You were a pretty cool dude and helped me make some money.

No excitement? BTC nearly touched 10k again over the course of - what, a week and a half? Met resistance right there, though.

This thread died when Der Eisbar got banned. I made a thread about why he got banned but mods deleted it right away.

Yeah I'm pretty surprised. Guy had 14k posts and to ban someone like that is pretty harsh.

That's insane. I hadn't noticed. It only takes catching dubs twice within a period to do it. Comes down to acknowledging the rules. He didn't strike me as a child mind who would lose his cool, though. Now I'm curious as to what happened.

So I guess Consensus 2018 kicks off tomorrow. I’m curious to see some of the things to come out of it. I know Vitalik is boycotting it for several reason. Some good ones IMO. I find it funny that people think this will kick-off the 2018 ‘bull run’. Just like they did when the Chinese New Years was over, or when Wall Street got their bonuses, or when people got their tax returns. Lol, so much wishful thinking in this space.

Back