Bitcoin currency of the future?

It’s a long way back up. It’ll be interesting to see the prices at the end of the year.
yea, it could hit 1000 and then start rebound rallying in a month to 10k. Anything is possible but at the moment I don’t think this bear run is over by a long shot.

yea, it could hit 1000 and then start rebound rallying in a month to 10k. Anything is possible but at the moment I don’t think this bear run is over by a long shot.

Definitely not. Pointless to buy now as the price continues to break the bottom threshold. I sold my BTC and LTC about a month ago but held my ETH, so I'm stuck holding it now. It's fun trying to gauge where it has plateaued at. Horrible situation for people who overextended their cash into these investments, though.

We hit the $250b total crypto market cap I called for and we're starting to see fairly large pumps on shit coins($100m+ daily vol). The latter is usually a good sign of ensuing upward movement of Bitcoin.

Can't believe how much this thread just flat out died.

Anyway, I'm interested again... this has plummeted to levels that are interesting. So I'm paying attention now looking for signals of a bottom or turn around.

Just hilarious to me that the prospect of a $6000 Bitcoin or a $400 Ethereum price point 3 months ago was unthinkable, everyone was so caught up in "mooning" and seeing Bitcoin in the 50k range and Ethereum in the 5-10k range.

Now it's basically on firesale and everyone is sitting there with their hands tied lol.

So is anyone else here looking at buying or is everyone licking their wounds because they didn't sell in January?

Anyway, I'm interested again... this has plummeted to levels that are interesting. So I'm paying attention now looking for signals of a bottom or turn around.

Just hilarious to me that the prospect of a $6000 Bitcoin or a $400 Ethereum price point 3 months ago was unthinkable, everyone was so caught up in "mooning" and seeing Bitcoin in the 50k range and Ethereum in the 5-10k range.

Now it's basically on firesale and everyone is sitting there with their hands tied lol.

So is anyone else here looking at buying or is everyone licking their wounds because they didn't sell in January?

I keep buying ETH every time the price spikes low. Problem is that the spikes continue to decline, so I can't say whether I'm picking up discounts or just being an idiot.

I keep buying ETH every time the price spikes low. Problem is that the spikes continue to decline, so I can't say whether I'm picking up discounts or just being an idiot.

I appreciate the honesty lol.

I'm mostly eyeing levels that are about even or 10-20% less than before the big boom after thanksgiving. (About $6000 for Bitcoin and $300 for Ethereum)

Before that is the price points of about April 2017 when it was under the radar. ($1200 for Bitcoin, $50 for Ethereum) would seem like an absolute floor.

Buying $2k VEN today at $2.30 (hopefully), selling anywhere between $3.5 to $4. Looks like I should be able to swing it. Was just at $4 end of March.

A little bit of both :p

Like @CerebralKnievel I've bought a couple of times, most of them when the MC has been under 300bil but also a couple of times when it was hovering around 400.

I sent a message to one of the companies that's going to assist in rolling out Power Ledger in my state but haven't got a response yet, will e-mail again and call them next week if no response.

Basically just waiting until I can use and asses the product before I throw a substantial amount of cash at it.

It's hovering around the 100mil market cap which is a fucking steal. Already bought some when it was at 160mil though.

My .9 ontology that I got in the airdrop be killing it.

Up 40%.

Almost $1.20 profit :)

I continue to follow the thread, but don't have much to add.

I placed my bets, had some opportunities to sell, but it wasn't my goal to buy-sell, but just keep a year to see what happens. Still hoping i can go up 10% by the end of the year.

I totally took the money i put into bitcoin out of my personal accounting, where i control my money, so it's like I don't own that money at all, and it won't affect me in any way.

Still rooting for those 10% :D

Oh, I've been hearing that the movie industry was turning into blockchain to fight piracy, but the small articles i read about it in the local newspaper didn't have any details. Anyone heard anything about it?

Haven't heard anything but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The automobile industry also has a lot to gain with the transparency of blockchain. I know Vechain is trying to tap into this.

Moons and lambs is a fun meme, but if any coin/token has a shot of it right now I think it's BAT (Basic Attention Token). They aim to completely overhaul how online advertising is performed and, if successful, who knows where its value will stop.

Haven't heard anything but it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest. The automobile industry also has a lot to gain with the transparency of blockchain. I know Vechain is trying to tap into this.

Moons and lambs is a fun meme, but if any coin/token has a shot of it right now I think it's BAT (Basic Attention Token). They aim to completely overhaul how online advertising is performed and, if successful, who knows where its value will stop.

I would say a majority of manufacturing industries will move to a Blockchain + IoT focused ecosystems. Then the question is will their system be centralized (IBM) or decentralized (VEN/WTC).

not much to say

anyone here wanting to talk shit and do the "i told you so" should be ashamed

there are some pretty dark shenanigans going on in the crypto markets and many are starting to believe wall st and big money is artificially driving the price down. this sort of downward price action for months for NO apparent reason, should not be happening. it also doesn't help that Mt Gox is selling off billions in bitcoin to pay their debts.

I've been enjoying the bear market, slowly accumulating for cheap. Not sure when we're gonna hit a bull market again but I believe in my coins so it doesn't worry me much. I am down almost 1200 bux of my initial investment but, oh well I guess.

I've been enjoying the bear market, slowly accumulating for cheap. Not sure when we're gonna hit a bull market again but I believe in my coins so it doesn't worry me much. I am down almost 1200 bux of my initial investment but, oh well I guess.

I'm down. Not by that much, but likewise, I'm not worried. I keep throwing money into ETH every week or so.

It sounds selfish, but I'm completely okay with the bear market lasting another couple years while I accumulate more coins/tokens for cheap.

I think bitcoins absolute bottom is 2.5 to 3k but I think whatever the bottom is will be 2 or 3 days before tax season ends on the 15th and will close to double that in the following 30 days. The weekend of the 14th I won't be surprised to see 9k.

What's the profit to earnings ratio on the companies you guys are investing in?

Back