• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bitcoin currency of the future?

Dogecoin??

Bigglesworth was correct.

Only Bitcoin and Ethereum will be tradeable this month.

The others are simply listed to track the market. They plan to include both more for buying and selling and more for tracking and made a point to say that the crypto's currently being "tracked" does not mean they will eventually be available for buy/sale.

Some kind of glitch. You forgot to add they've already said everyone will be refunded

They have had a lot of glitches that cost people money. They don't have a good history of refunds. No customer support. Their words are meaningless and people are pissed.

You are so faith based. Incredibly faith based. Such a fuckin sucker.

They have had a lot of glitches that cost people money. They don't have a good history of refunds. No customer support. Their words are meaningless and people are pissed.

Their customer service does indeed suck. I had an issue adding my bank account to withdraw funds and after their first suggestion was shot down (because I had already attempted it) they literally just stopped responding.

Never have I experienced any fraud or criminality from them, though. Also, I read plenty or complaints about people being unable to sell or buy. This may happen occasionally, but I've definitely bought low and sold high plenty of times. I picked up some ethereum near its nadir a few weeks back (around 700) without issue.

I liken coinbase to venmo. They're a convenience app which people confuse with something as structured and organized as a bank or brokerage company. They don't have the depth of personnel to provide the service people expect.

I've never had a single issue with coinbase. Made purchases when I wanted. My bank wire went through in less than a day. Never had any fraudulent chargers

Their customer service does indeed suck. I had an issue adding my bank account to withdraw funds and after their first suggestion was shot down (because I had already attempted it) they literally just stopped responding.

Never have I experienced any fraud or criminality from them, though. Also, I read plenty or complaints about people being unable to sell or buy. This may happen occasionally, but I've definitely bought low and sold high plenty of times. I picked up some ethereum near its nadir a few weeks back (around 700) without issue.

I liken coinbase to venmo. They're a convenience app which people confuse with something as structured and organized as a bank or brokerage company. They don't have the depth of personnel to provide the service people expect.

Yes and when there is a lot of money involved, customer support is very important. We got men who can't feed their cat. Wife kicked them out of house. etc. lol.

You are exactly right. It is accessible to all people. I have heard brokers say that boomers are calling them in panic.

Robinhood is also a convenience app and for beginners but they are doing it right.

Riot is a company I mentioned specifically earlier in this thread and now they have been brought down.

Riot Blockchain Inc. shares tumbled as much as 34 percent after CNBC broadcast a report suggesting the rebranding of the former biotech-equipment maker was done to enrich the people who control the company.

The shares had more than quadrupled to as high as $46.20 after the company changed its name from Bioptix Inc. in October and said it would focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. But the euphoria didn’t last long and the stock has lost more than half of its value since Bitcoin’s Dec. 18 peak, on concern the company isn’t doing much more than issuing press releases.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bles-after-expose-raises-manipulation-concern

I sold that shit at 18 and made a nice profit. When I saw it later hit 45 I lold.

Last edited:
Riot is a company I mentioned specifically earlier in this thread and now they have been brought down.

Riot Blockchain Inc. shares tumbled as much as 34 percent after CNBC broadcast a report suggesting the rebranding of the former biotech-equipment maker was done to enrich the people who control the company.

The shares had more than quadrupled to as high as $46.20 after the company changed its name from Bioptix Inc. in October and said it would focus on cryptocurrencies and blockchain startups. But the euphoria didn’t last long and the stock has lost more than half of its value since Bitcoin’s Dec. 18 peak, on concern the company isn’t doing much more than issuing press releases.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...bles-after-expose-raises-manipulation-concern

I sold that shit at 18 and made a nice profit. When I saw it later hit 45 I lold.
During the SEC and CFTC hearing recently the head of the SEC said they'll be going after companies who don't use blockchain technology but who still attach blockchain to their name/marketing.

Good luck to those guys.

Coinbase is an absolute joke btw. I'm glad they banned me for buying spooky marijuana accessories long ago.

How is DogeCoin that popular and found in every platform? I thought the project was abandoned long ago by the team, and even when it started it was meant more as a joke coin

It just works really well. Super fast, doesn't seem to get congested, and it costs almost nothing to transfer.

Also it has name recognition better than almost all other altcoins

Last edited:
May do the same. GDAX is basically useful only for the big three and you must constantly shift resources out to trade in any other currencies.

Which coins will Robinhood broker? An article on tech crunch states that initially they will only be offering BTC and ETH, but that they plan to offer 14 others, "including Litecoin and Ripple."
doesnt gdax offer trading of 4 major coins?

why?
it will likely explode when the drug gets approval...
do you think everything happens inside like a day ??

this tip off came from James Altucher and agora financial..

You reminded me of a guy I used to work with back in the day who always had hot tips about stocks on the verge of exploding upwards, of course like your tip here each one was a disaster and he just kept losing money.

You reminded me of a guy I used to work with back in the day who always had hot tips about stocks on the verge of exploding upwards, of course like your tip here each one was a disaster and he just kept losing money.

I have only given one tip , which is no more than 2 days old.
You're being abit melodramatic . Any person who took the tip off will either earn big when the drugs gets approval..
and if it doesnt pan out , will have had minimal loss .

Jesus christ ,there are some tards in this forum.

I have only given one tip , which is no more than 2 days old.
You're being abit melodramatic . Any person who took the tip off will either earn big when the drugs gets approval..
and if it doesnt pan out , will have had minimal loss .

Jesus christ ,there are some tards in this forum.

I would define a tard as anyone stupid enough to buy stock based on some anonymous tip on an internet forum. Sorry you lost money on this one, but hey maybe it'll get approved..... one day.

I would define a tard as anyone stupid enough to buy stock based on some anonymous tip on an internet forum. Sorry you lost money on this one, but hey maybe it'll get approved..... one day.

If thats your train of thought , why even post in this thread?
its full of anonymous people giving tips. In case you hadnt noticed.

You;re in the wrong thread if you dont want anonymous comment on trading...
which is precisely what you yourself are doing. From what I can see , you have nothing to offer..
Just some nerdy nit picker and know-it-all .

Back