Bispings training harder

I hope bisping can win. If he never gets the belt in his career then at least let this man beat Silva mma god. I mean fuck.

Bisping finally facing Silva with no belt in sight.

I feel microscopically sorry for him.

Bisping doesn't have a glass chin, his major flaw are his pillow fists.

Yep, getting KOed by TRT Hendo & Vitor is not indicative of having a glass chin, by any standard. Either one of thoe guys can virtually decapitate anyone.

Bisping just doesn't have the power to hang with the top guys.

Im not so sure, bisping has the age advantage, probably cardio advantage. and judging by the performance he put on against diaz who looked 2 weight classes smaller, he doesn't perform anywhere near his best after facing adversity. He looked tentative as hell vs diaz, and there must be a lot of pressure on him after his legacy has been tarnished.

yeah weidman completely shattered his chin :p
His chin was faded before the Weidman fight, must have been the hard sparring he's always on.

Yep, getting KOed by TRT Hendo & Vitor is not indicative of having a glass chin, by any standard. Either one of thoe guys can virtually decapitate anyone.

Bisping just doesn't have the power to hang with the top guys.
Yep, his chin was good enough to take that kick from Vitor and still wasn't out.

This is Bisping's last opportunity to possibly get a title shot. He better be training his ass off.

Bisping doesn't have a glass chin, his major flaw are his pillow fists.

Never said he had a glass chin but his chin clearly isn't great, he's been stopped by Henderson and Belfort, dropped by Rockhold and Wanderlei, and Stann, Akiyama, and Dollaway all have tagged him, now there isn't any shame in any of those they all hit hard but that doesn't speak well for his chances considering he's about to fight Anderson Silva perhaps the most accurate striker in MMA history.

Combine that with the bad eye and his lack of power and his chances of winning this fight are pretty slim.

I could train extremely hard and not beat any UFC fighter, the reason being I'm not ass good, the same as Bisping, he can tarin as hard as he wants but in the fight Silva will be the better fighter.

You can't really tell who is training harder form the little clips the UFC shows us....
It's not the best fighter who wins, it's the one who fights the best.

Agreed that Bisping is likely to lose and that Anderson is superior. However Bisping fought twice this year while Anderson was benched and there is a very strong likelihood that Anderson may not take this fight extremely seriously believing himself to be vastly superior to Bisping.

This sets up about as good of conditions as are possible for Bisping to pull off the upset.

damn I almost forgot about that somehow, absolutely brutal, mentally and physically, Props to him for getting back in the win column after that.
Technically he's not back in the win column. His fight with Diaz is considered a no contest due to him being popped for roids and Diaz being popped for weed. Anderson hasn't won a fight technically since he beat Bonnar in October 2012.

Agreed that Bisping is likely to lose and that Anderson is superior. However Bisping fought twice this year while Anderson was benched and there is a very strong likelihood that Anderson may not take this fight extremely seriously believing himself to be vastly superior to Bisping.

This sets up about as good of conditions as are possible for Bisping to pull off the upset.

They do say you get better in the off season, I reckon Silva is taking Bisping very serious.

They do say you get better in the off season, I reckon Silva is taking Bisping very serious.

Bisping already trains harder than 95% of the roster. It's the reason he has been a top 10 guy for years. He's not really gifted but he works his ass off and is always in incredible shape. Someone who really made the most of what he was given.

Back