Bispings training harder

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Seems like bisping is training harder than silva in the recent video. What you guys think? Who wins?

attachment.php

Hes trying to injure himself so he doesnt have to be destroyed.

I don't think it matters how hard Bisping trains, he's not on the level of Silva. And there's almost no chance of a lucky punch KO.

I could train extremely hard and not beat any UFC fighter, the reason being I'm not ass good, the same as Bisping, he can tarin as hard as he wants but in the fight Silva will be the better fighter.

You can't really tell who is training harder form the little clips the UFC shows us....

He can train as hard as he wants, not gonna fix that chin of his.

Its his "big" fight opportunity and probably one of the very few chances left of a big fight for him, he might be able to pull it off, Silva is not the same since the Weidman fights.

I don't think it matters how hard Bisping trains, he's not on the level of Silva. And there's almost no chance of a lucky punch KO.
I think hes hoping to take Silva deep into the fight and hope that the long lang off, recent inactivity and age will all catch up with Silva

Silva wins, but I see Bisping taking him down couple of times actually

TS simultaneously spent the last three months observing both camps. Bravo TS...

tumblr_inline_nj3lme8K801sjvw3v.gif

Maybe the mental focus and expectations of each combatants for the fight will be the biggest factor. If Anderson overlooks Bisping too much, we may have another Weidman moment.

I could train extremely hard and not beat any UFC fighter, the reason being I'm not ass good, the same as Bisping, he can tarin as hard as he wants but in the fight Silva will be the better fighter.

You can't really tell who is training harder form the little clips the UFC shows us....

Im not so sure, bisping has the age advantage, probably cardio advantage. and judging by the performance he put on against diaz who looked 2 weight classes smaller, he doesn't perform anywhere near his best after facing adversity. He looked tentative as hell vs diaz, and there must be a lot of pressure on him after his legacy has been tarnished.

He can train as hard as he wants, not gonna fix that chin of his.

yeah weidman completely shattered his chin :p

Last edited:
But I would not try to get any conclusion based on what they show.
Fighters when being filmed can either hide the real training, or can "show off" to the cameras to impress.

But that more often than not does not reflect how they train when alone in the gym (without a filming crew)

Maybe not his chin, but certainly his Shin

hqdefault.jpg

damn I almost forgot about that somehow, absolutely brutal, mentally and physically, Props to him for getting back in the win column after that.

damn I almost forgot about that somehow, absolutely brutal, mentally and physically, Props to him for getting back in the win column after that.

One of the few times I legit cringed in a fight. Absolutely horrific.

Back