Bisping!

Me? I do alot of different wild stuff. But most of my fancy stuff comes from my capoeira and kung fu background

He's looking really sharp. His style of stand up and footwork reminds me of a Frankie or stipe, just at different weights

Looking sharp. I do enjoy a training video

Is the up-elbow an orthodox MT technique? I always thought Anderson was messing around when he KO'd Frykland with that; iirc he said it was something he saw in a movie?
My teachers teaches it and he calls it the sideaways elbow. I don't think he's ever seen tony/Anderson

Rashad just got to PTT also to train evidently...maybe they got a Fox commentator discount with PTT or something. :rolleyes:

Is the up-elbow an orthodox MT technique? I always thought Anderson was messing around when he KO'd Frykland with that; iirc he said it was something he saw in a movie?

Not that common but it's taught and used occasionally. One of JWP's promoters talks about it in Blessed With Venom.

EDIT: Nvm...was referring to wrong up elbow. Malaipet does it at about 2:15:

Last edited:
its technically trolling, I got banned on my original account on here for posting the Hendo KO over Wanderlei cos all the Wanderlei fans were posting that pic when the Bisping-Wand fight was announced. the Mod said it was classed as trolling and since I was already carded I got banned

Trolling isn't allowed on here......?

giphy.gif

Rashad just got to PTT also to train evidently...maybe they got a Fox commentator discount with PTT or something. :rolleyes:

Not that common but it's taught and used occasionally. One of JWP's promoters talks about it in Blessed With Venom.

EDIT: Nvm...was referring to wrong up elbow. Malaipet does it at about 2:15:

Maybe ptt is the new tiger muay thai?

Back