Bisping!

110813-UFC-Memes-HF-G1_20131108220442287_600_400.jpg

Honestly how bad would it be if he lose to Hendo again... -_-'

Can't comment on technique, but that was a cool highlight. War Bisping!

*Eagerly awaiting for the opinion of Muay Thai experts from Sherdog.

51t30i.jpg

Looking sharp.

He's getting some nice snap on those knees now.

pretty cool video, glad to see Bisping mixing in more MT again

well its hard not to hope the duck gets laid out but i really dont like hendo so lol
so he finally picks a fight after becoming champion and now he is "the duck"? name me any other time in his career that he has ducked anyone?

I'm usually a proponent for chaos in mma.... But there's been so much lately that I kind of want Bisping to win.... But I don't want hendo to lose , him and chuck Liddell were my first two favorite fighters

So now I am praying to the mma gods for a double KO.

I hope he starches Hendo and Hendo something something

I'm getting tired of seeing pics of the Hendo KO.

Let it go.

It's not funny.

Is the up-elbow an orthodox MT technique? I always thought Anderson was messing around when he KO'd Frykland with that; iirc he said it was something he saw in a movie?

I'm getting tired of seeing pics of the Hendo KO.

Let it go.

It's not funny.
its technically trolling, I got banned on my original account on here for posting the Hendo KO over Wanderlei cos all the Wanderlei fans were posting that pic when the Bisping-Wand fight was announced. the Mod said it was classed as trolling and since I was already carded I got banned

Is the up-elbow an orthodox MT technique? I always thought Anderson was messing around when he KO'd Frykland with that; iirc he said it was something he saw in a movie?
think its more of a Muay Boran move

so he finally picks a fight after becoming champion and now he is "the duck"? name me any other time in his career that he has ducked anyone?
if u duck ur a duck and as you acknowledged mike is ducking his division right now
so hes a duck regardless of what he did earlier in his career

think its more of a Muay Boran move
Muay Boran is the originally combat style use by Thai people in war.

Muay Thai is the sport version of Muay Boran.

Muay Thai = sport

Muay Boran = intent to kill

Not much used in sport MT. Most pro thai fighters dont even have good spinning kicks

Back