Bisping wins...people will say Silva is done...

dmc

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Yet if Silva wins, people will say he is back...And then say Bisping is a can and say he sucks...

So to the Bisping bashers, which is it?

I Just never got the Bisping hate tbh. Sure, he talks smack going into a fight, but so do many. Also, he seems to come off genuine/real with what he says and what he thinks...

I could care less if he is liked or not, I just never really got all the hate towards him is all. He represents his country like most fighters do, he is the star of his country, and he also comes to fight...He has 1 ko loss and 1 tko loss, and a few decision losses...all to the top guys.

He isnt the best, but he is far from the worst. He is a solid vet for sure...

stfu and just enjoy the fight.

If he lost to bisping, he would be done because 2 years ago he destroys him.

People hate Bisping for the UK vs USA gimmick on TUF 9. Not for trash talk.

If Bisping wins Silva is done.

Bisping IS a can.

All silva winning means is he isn't completely old and withered.

Once silva can beat a top 5 like jacare or romero or even weidman without some kind of weird shit happening then we can say he's still in the matrix.

Guess I'll say it now then...Silva is done...

I dont care about cheaters. Silva was done in my mind a long time ago and I regret ever watching him.

Bisping IS a can.

All silva winning means is he isn't completely old and withered.

Once silva can beat a top 5 like jacare or romero or even weidman without some kind of weird shit happening then we can say he's still in the matrix.
Lol Bisping is not a can. Silva losing would show he is on the way out though

silva is declining..

tonight is just a measurement of how much closer to finished he is

win or lose

bisping gets destroyed by a prime Silva. If Anderson loses it just means he's over the hill.

Bisping is good but if Silva loses in a clear-cut fashion it will look like Silva is borderline top 10/CB Dolloway level at best, which is a significant decline and would indicate he is done as a title contender.

Well they probably wouldn't be wrong either.

Or he was just overrated and a steroid user.

Which is the TRUTH!

Yet if Silva wins, people will say he is back...And then say Bisping is a can and say he sucks...

So to the Bisping bashers, which is it?

I Just never got the Bisping hate tbh. Sure, he talks smack going into a fight, but so do many. Also, he seems to come off genuine/real with what he says and what he thinks...

I could care less if he is liked or not, I just never really got all the hate towards him is all. He represents his country like most fighters do, he is the star of his country, and he also comes to fight...He has 1 ko loss and 1 tko loss, and a few decision losses...all to the top guys.

He isnt the best, but he is far from the worst. He is a solid vet for sure...
Bisping has nothing for the top guys in the division. If he wins it wont change anything. Silva is over 40 years old....he is way past his prime. How much he is past it we dont know. But even a well past Anderson should beat bisping. So if he lose this one, he is completely done. Thats how good bisping really is

People hate Bisping because he often acts like a dick, even though he is a good (but not great) fighter who always gives 100%.

Back