Bisping wins...people will say Silva is done...

As an die hard Anderson fan, if Bisbing does in fact beat him, that I would agree that he is done .. and I will be sad about that.

Yet if Silva wins, people will say he is back...
No...no, they won't. Andy's almost 41 and hasn't looked good in years. And if he loses to Bisping, he is done.

Isn't that obvious? If Anderson Silva loses to Michael Bisping then yes it would mean he's done. If any former champion loses a fight to Bisping it means they're done. Losing a fight to Michael Bisping either means you're done or you're not a top 5 fighter, probably not even top 10.

silva is declining..

tonight is just a measurement of how much closer to finished he is

win or lose

This. It's got nothing to do with your dislike towards Bisping.

Remember 3 - 5 years ago people were saying a Silva/Bisping fight was just Anderson looking for an easy payday.

This is pretty much a legends exhibition match. Both guys are past their peak and Anderson is older.

Would the UFC try to hype the winner as a contender? Maybe Silva

Isn't that obvious? If Anderson Silva loses to Michael Bisping then yes it would mean he's done. If any former champion loses a fight to Bisping it means they're done. Losing a fight to Michael Bisping either means you're done or you're not a top 5 fighter, probably not even top 10.

This is ridiculous. If Bisping somehow managed to beat Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare in his next three fights it would mean they're done and not top ten? GTFO of here with that crap.

This is ridiculous. If Bisping somehow managed to beat Rockhold, Weidman and Jacare in his next three fights it would mean they're done and not top ten? GTFO of here with that crap.

Uh yeah except that has absolutely zero chance of happening so why even say something as stupid as that?

To be honest, if he's not better than Bisping anymore it's because he's declined a great deal.

I don't think beating Mike should get him a title shot after going 0-2, a no-contest and drug suspension.

Bisping will never beat any of those fighters.

Yet if Silva wins, people will say he is back...And then say Bisping is a can and say he sucks...

So to the Bisping bashers, which is it?

I Just never got the Bisping hate tbh. Sure, he talks smack going into a fight, but so do many. Also, he seems to come off genuine/real with what he says and what he thinks...

I could care less if he is liked or not, I just never really got all the hate towards him is all. He represents his country like most fighters do, he is the star of his country, and he also comes to fight...He has 1 ko loss and 1 tko loss, and a few decision losses...all to the top guys.

He isnt the best, but he is far from the worst. He is a solid vet for sure...
I always felt Bisping was fake, and obviously envious of Chael. He started copying Sonnen, but it came off as phoney, forced, and petty. As for a Fighter, he has always been middle-of-the-road. All of this is pretty much why he gets hated on or just ignored.

Bisping couldn't beat any of those fighters if you gave him 1000 years to train for it. And yes if Bisping by some act of God was able to beat one of them it would mean they are no longer elite. Bisping has never had a top 5 win in his career. I don't even think he had any top 10 wins either.

Bisping IS a can.

All silva winning means is he isn't completely old and withered.

Once silva can beat a top 5 like jacare or romero or even weidman without some kind of weird shit happening then we can say he's still in the matrix.

Bisping is a gatekeeper not a can. He is a fighter who has been good enough during his career to challenge some of the top guys but not good enough to win the title. I will say that since his eye issues he has lost a step but he isn't a can, a can is a fighter who is an easy win for the top twenty that's not Bisping.

I always felt Bisping was fake, and obviously envious of Chael. He started copying Sonnen, but it came off as phoney, forced, and petty. As for a Fighter, he has always been middle-of-the-road. All of this is pretty much why he gets hated on or just ignored.

Wow are you new to MMA? Bisping was doing the talk long before Chael and I mean LONG before Chael, Bisping was doing this since he started in the UK small orgs. Chael is also only good when he's reading from a pre written script he can't do off the cuff shit talk while Bisping can sit there and talk all day.

There's a reason Chael kept quiet and didn't shit talk him in the lead up to their fight.

Long time Silva fan here.

In my opinion the fight could go either way.

He's been knocked out, is almost 40 years old, devasting back to back loses, steroid stuff. I'm not expecting prime Anderson or a championship run. Not taking anything away from Bisping, but if he beats Silva it doesn't mean as much as it would have previously.

Reality is he's like Jordan with the #45 jersey now. I wish he would have quit after the first Weidman loss, but he's a fighter so it is what it is.

Makes you hope that GSP never comes back.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back