Bisping wins at any point of Anderson's career

Silva in his prime would have only needed to take one more round. I think the only question is whether Prime Silva would have finished. I think yes. But very happy for Bisping, still a nice signature win and a good story for the grandkids.

Michael Bisping is the true Middleweight Champion.

tumblr_nz87nlmSpL1uh1ndbo1_400.gif

TS power is the last thing to go....srs.
anderson is just a little too chinny now and hes way more gunshy, he cant pull the trigger and grab the thai clinch like he could back in the days, too many gym wars and hits to the head will do that, 40 years old he has aged gracefully but the wars get to you, point blank.

ts is just happy to get attention. not even he believes what he claims.

Fuck's sake. It is insane the way people devalue someone who "loses" and overvalue a "win". Anderson in his prime obliterates any version of Bisping.

bisping has almost lost his life in the octagon a couple of times now

I don't consider this trolling at all, (I just learned I had fists) Maia tagged him several times in their fight, Sonnen Ali dropped him a few times. Weidman Ko'd him easily. I think its reasonable to say Bisping would have given him a real hard fight in any time in his career.

TS is on to something here I do think Bisping matches up very well with Anderson Silva good enough that he gives any Anderson a tough fight. Bisping isn't in his hey day either and that knee affected Bisping a lot and that was Bisping and Herbs fault. I'm not saying Bisping wins every time but to completely write him off is a mistake.

True.

Chonan was beating Anderson by pressuring him as well.

The truth is that Anderson cannot beat a high output, high pressure fighter in a DECISION. He hardly puts out much output himself and usually looks for mistakes and flurries when he has an opponent cornered from the pressure.

Bisping is a decorated striker who wont make much mistakes in there and won't be intimidated by Anderson's pressure (although he wasnt doing too well in the 5th from it).

Anderson's best chance is winning via KO which he almost did, which shows he hasn't "lost it" and is still dangerous. He has always been hit in all his fights, even Maia was landing plenty in the 5th round when he finally grew some balls and put together some strikes.

Look at all of Andersons opponent. I wont write them all down, but you can clearly see none of them are like Bisping. The only 2 good strikers were Vitor (who just stands there and doesnt pressure) and Hendo (who is predictable and spams hooks). Bisping's style is more suited to beat Anderson.

Ha ha. I love the fact that almost everyone on Sherdog thinks that you are delusional despite what they just witnessed at UFC Fight Night 84: Silva vs. Bisping.

I suppose that seeing IS NOT enough to believe.

oooo I'm guessing you're just fucking around but I'll take the bait. Anderson would have made quick work of him no doubt, just three years ago. Bisping was on point. Silva has declined. Simple as.

Back