Bisping wins at any point of Anderson's career

I am Everywhere

Sherdog Millionaire
@Brown
Reaction score
The truth is that Anderson cannot beat a high output, high pressure fighter in a DECISION. He hardly puts out much output himself and usually looks for mistakes and flurries when he has an opponent cornered from the pressure.

Bisping is a decorated striker who wont make much mistakes in there and won't be intimidated by Anderson's pressure (although he wasnt doing too well in the 5th from it).

Anderson's best chance is winning via KO which he almost did, which shows he hasn't "lost it" and is still dangerous. He has always been hit in all his fights, even Maia was landing plenty in the 5th round when he finally grew some balls and put together some strikes.

Look at all of Andersons opponent. I wont write them all down, but you can clearly see none of them are like Bisping. The only 2 good strikers were Vitor (who just stands there and doesnt pressure) and Hendo (who is predictable and spams hooks). Bisping's style is more suited to beat Anderson.

I disagree. Happy for Bisping though.

Ok sometimes we get a little too excited in the moment. I would bet my life at gun point that Silva would destroy Bisping in his prime. In round 5 at the end, that was just a tiny glimpse of Silva in his prime. He would have killed Bisping quite easily too.

I had Silva losing to Hendo in his prime...my God was I wrong. Silva was something else back then. Everyone gets old

You're just trolling right? Silva would have put bisping in a coma, very easily, during his title reign.

absolutely ridiculous statement. Years ago, Anderson would have destroyed Bisping.

I shudder to think what a prime Silva vs Bisping fight would look like after seeing his fight with a slow 41 year old Silva with a shot chin.

3o7abnYhr0BUdSLCYo.gif

Bisping.png

Rather than take the bait I'm just going to call you an idiot TS.

No way. Prime Anderson would have clowned Bisping.

Prime Anderson
Today's Rockhold. >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Prime Bisping
Today's Weidman

Lol.

I'm not even gonna bother... Just No!

I'm so glad this thread was finally made.

He just barely managed beat a semi retired 40 year old Anderson and looked like he got mauled by a tiger. Are you drunk, stupid, or both?

Prime Anderson would have tortured Bisping until he begged to be put out of his misery. This Anderson although still highly skilled is a significantly deteriorated version of himself. And he still made Bispings face into a bloody mess.

Back