Bisping will smash Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bisping isn't going to smash anyone ever. Could he be evasive and win a decision? Absolutely but he's not knocking anyone out.

I'm a massive fan of Vitor but all you people writing off Bisping is a big mistake.

I see Bisping KO Vitor in round 2/3.

Looking forward till tomorrow after all the abuse I receive from the keyboard warriors and being able to say "get it round ye!" :icon_twis
The same guy who said Bisping is one of the 5 best MW's ever... :rolleyes:

i don#t know what bisping gonna do after that fight ...anderson ...weidman. i#m focused on that fight and i think bisping will leave the octagon victorious. boring fashion ;) war bisping

You guys need to put your vcash where your mouth is and bet all on Bisping

All mine is on Vitor by KO R1/2

Wait, who is the last guy that Bisping smashed?

Wait, was there a first?

Vitor's fight to lose. I think he's got this one.

You guys need to put your vcash where your mouth is and bet all on Bisping

All mine is on Vitor by KO R1/2

How do I do that (well, the opposite I suppose)? (I haven't been on Sherdog in a while.)

Smash. Don't think so. Probably outbox and clearly taking the later rounds.

Bisping KOing someone is unlikely. a SUB is a possibility for tonight, and a DEC is a high possibility for Bisping.

Bisping by decision or a finish in the 4th or 5th round.

I see a long drawn out but inevitable decision for Bisping.

..What has Bisping done to any opponent to warrant people thinking he will smash Belfort? TKO'ing Rivera doesn't automatically insure you can TKO somebody like Belfort...a man who disposed of Akiyama with relative ease whilst Bisping was almost Ko'ed by the same opponent with his first punch.

Use your brain people.

Rivera also rocked Bisbing

I'm a massive fan of Vitor but all you people writing off Bisping is a big mistake.

Looking forward till tomorrow after all the abuse I receive from the keyboard warriors and being able to say "get it round ye!" :icon_twis

Won't happen.

It took me a while to make my pick on this fight but after much thinking I chose Belfort, the main reason why is because Bisping is historically horrible in the first round, although he does seem to get over this in his more resent fights (Sonnen, Stann) it's just something I can't overlook against a guy like Belfort although I hope I'm wrong.

Bisping gets rocked in almost every fight, which would worry me alot if i was a Bisping fan because Vitor is a finisher. However i got Bisping by decision & it seems like 95% of media/fans have Bisping as well which makes me surprised that the lines are virtually even.

The Last Supper
michaelbisping-joaogabriel-2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back