Bisping will smash Vitor!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigDawg1984

White Belt
Reaction score
I'm a massive fan of Vitor but all you people writing off Bisping is a big mistake.

I see Bisping KO Vitor in round 2/3.

Looking forward till tomorrow after all the abuse I receive from the keyboard warriors and being able to say "get it round ye!" :icon_twis

meh i guess it depends on how you define smash. if vitor gasses then yeah bisping can beat the shit out of him. until(unless) vitor gasses bisping will only score points imo

TKO 4th or 5th is probably more likely I think.

I honestly do see Vitor gassing and Bisping taking him out. Bisping will weather that early storm.

..What has Bisping done to any opponent to warrant people thinking he will smash Belfort? TKO'ing Rivera doesn't automatically insure you can TKO somebody like Belfort...a man who disposed of Akiyama with relative ease whilst Bisping was almost Ko'ed by the same opponent with his first punch.

Use your brain people.

I'm a massive fan of Vitor but all you people writing off Bisping is a big mistake.

I see Bisping KO Vitor in round 2/3.

Looking forward till tomorrow after all the abuse I receive from the keyboard warriors and being able to say "get it round ye!" :icon_twis

Oh yeah....I remember U...yeah right, I've seen hundreds of your posts all over Sherdog praising the fighting prowess of Vitor....I see that you re a HUGEEEE fan! I call bullshit right now, U limey lovin' scoundrel....I know you are one of Bispings fanboys....Doesn't matter cause Bisping is going down!:icon_chee

..What has Bisping done to any opponent to warrant people thinking he will smash Belfort? TKO'ing Rivera doesn't automatically insure you can TKO somebody like Belfort...a man who disposed of Akiyama with relative ease whilst Bisping was almost Ko'ed by the same opponent with his first punch.

Use your brain people.

Exactly......bye, bye Bisping....

Vitor wins via head kick and follows up with punches

Use your brain people.

Using MMAth to make a point, and then telling people to use there brains is a ironic, wouldn't you say so?

meh i guess it depends on how you define smash. if vitor gasses then yeah bisping can beat the shit out of him. until(unless) vitor gasses bisping will only score points imo

Pretty much. There's also the risk of Vitor landing some big shots in the first couple of rounds. It's a good matchup.

Using MMAth to make a point, and then telling people to use there brains is a ironic, wouldn't you say so?

Its not really a case of MMAth really, I mean Vitor brutalised Akiyama and yet Bisping found it hard-going in his home country, there just seems to be this strange & rather bizzare idea that Bisping all of a sudden has cardio for centuries and iron-fists and I don't know where the heck it has come from.

I have vitor winning even if it goes to decision.

I see Vitor WINNING & Bisping WHINING, even if it goes to a decision! I mean think about it....when has Bisping ever lost & NOT whined? He & his fans could be posterboys for BJ Penn & his fans!!:icon_lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back