Media Bisping weighing in on Dillashaw vs O'malley Rumors

I dont believe they would make this fight, its nonsensical on every level.

They'll give O'Malley a can & TJ should fight Sandhagen in a #1 contender fight. If not that, then TJ vs Faber would be a nice drama show.

sean is too scared to fight ranked fighters

It's a good fight, and it makes sense for both guys. I think it's a mistake because Dillashaw is coming off a 2 year suspension for PEDs, and O'Malley has been suspended for PEDs off and on (I know it was likely a tainted supplement, but still), so the optics here a really bad.

They would never sacrifice o malley to tj. Tj vs chito makes a lot more sense. Or someone higher like Rivera, aldo, frankie, munhoz

2 thought:
I hate O'malley as much as the next guy but SHIIIIIIITTTTT match makers must hate him more

TJ should be banned for life, epo isnt just some extra testosterone, he's the lance armstrong of mma and ruined other guys careers (and finances) by cheating.

EPO isn't the a miracle potion as you may think it is. Years of steroids are way more effective than a little shot of EPO. Don't know why Im defending him, it's probably his sad face

Why do this to Sean. TJ could take him down and tap him in the first round. No way in hell Sean stops TJ from taking him down.

Horrible matchmaking

"In terms of sports performance, it has been shown to increase the proliferation of red blood cells and increase the amount of oxygen carried to muscles.3
Increased availability of oxygen is believed to slow the progression of muscle fatigue and increased endurance during performance athletic events.4
The ability to exert force for longer periods of time is what makes blood doping so appealing for professional athletes. Doing so may help reduce the recovery time between workouts, increase muscle power, and maintain an edge during competitions."

There are levels to these things....and epo is on a different one than trt.
With garbage test levels the force your exerting is irrelevant lol.

Come on, this gotta be just a garbage rumor (even by 2020 standards). Next they will be reporting that DC is coming back to fight Greg Hardy...

Horrible match making. Not the way to build a young talent.

Love it. Hope O'Smelly gets his pompous mug smashed again.

That would be an absolute squash match. Tj could stand for the W or take the bath of least resistance and grapple fuck O’Malley

Back