Media Bisping weighing in on Dillashaw vs O'malley Rumors

Superman Elbow

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score

2 thought:
I hate O'malley as much as the next guy but SHIIIIIIITTTTT match makers must hate him more

TJ should be banned for life, epo isnt just some extra testosterone, he's the lance armstrong of mma and ruined other guys careers (and finances) by cheating.

Well, I didn't listen but extracting the rumour here, if TJ is and IF he is EPO free (what are long term benefits?), then his cardio and speed heavy style will degrade.
NoMa(s)lley isn't particularly athletic, does not seem strong but accuracy and timing would trump a fading Snake...

Dillashaw vs Yan is destiny and anybody who stands in that fights path is getting cracked. 2'Malley coming up

I don't think you realize what testosterone does for a person if you're acting like this is much worse than, "just a bit of extra testosterone."

Hmmm TJ you'd have thunk would be able to take him down and get a sub.. Striking i'm not sure he'll be able to make the distance, could be wrong.. Either way yeah Double KO FTW.

How the fuck is this guy going to get such a huge step up off of a loss?

I hope this is false. Give Marlon Vera a crack at the Snake.

I don't think you realize what testosterone does for a person if you're acting like this is much worse than, "just a bit of extra testosterone."
"In terms of sports performance, it has been shown to increase the proliferation of red blood cells and increase the amount of oxygen carried to muscles.3
Increased availability of oxygen is believed to slow the progression of muscle fatigue and increased endurance during performance athletic events.4
The ability to exert force for longer periods of time is what makes blood doping so appealing for professional athletes. Doing so may help reduce the recovery time between workouts, increase muscle power, and maintain an edge during competitions."

There are levels to these things....and epo is on a different one than trt.

How the fuck is this guy going to get such a huge step up off of a loss?

I hope this is false. Give Marlon Vera a crack at the Snake.
TJ isn't ranked. Vera, ranked #15, is fighting Aldo who's ranked #7. Makes sense to me.

Despite the drawbacks O'Malley is a very skilled, talented striker. Also with hype because of that skill. So this wouldn't surprise me. But TJ can wrestle well. Knew of Lineker's danger standing and took him down. I don't see that going well for Sean.

2 thought:
I hate O'malley as much as the next guy but SHIIIIIIITTTTT match makers must hate him more

TJ should be banned for life, epo isnt just some extra testosterone, he's the lance armstrong of mma and ruined other guys careers (and finances) by cheating.

Easy win for TJ, no EPO or Clean Juice needed.

TJ isn't ranked. Vera, ranked #15, is fighting Aldo who's ranked #7. Makes sense to me.
I didn't realize Chito was booked against Aldo. That makes perfect sense.

I don't think TJ's lack of ranking is really relevant. We all know that the UFC's rankings are worthless, TJ has a big name, and if he comes back in close to the same form he left in he is a top 5 BW in the world.
because TJ is a snake and shouldnt even be in the ufc anymore
That's not relevant to the fact that O'Malley is getting an undeserved fight with a top tier guy with a big name.

It's ok, though. Unless he comes back looking like a shell, TJ is going to demolish this poor kid.

It's a great fight to be honest. Both have a lot to prove in this fight. Is TJ washed PED free? Was O'Malley never that good? The winner win big and the loser loses a bunch type of match.

Reactions: G10
Back