Bisping vs Whittaker, Mousasi vs Romero

Sigoff2

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
As a longtime Bisping nuthuggers, I want him to retire in the best possible light. A win against Robert does 2 things. Builds confidence by presenting a top ten win that is not too difficult to win before fighting for the belt. Also, it puts yet another hopeful bright eyed contender to the back of the line, all while making Bisping look good.

Moose needs to be put in his place for not bringing the best excitement. I love Moose and Romero equally and this is the toughest possible challenge for both y them.

How about no on the Mousasi match up? Bisping vs. Mousasi makes the most sense.

I do like the Mousasi match with Romero, it does two things: It's test Romero's true ability, it makes Mousasi work.

However the original match-up was Mousasi and Bisping and I think that would allow Bisping to solidify his title-shot and just like Romero, make Mousasi work.

I'd like to see both.

Romero ain't fighting anyone other than a lab technician for a while.

If Moose is whining about Machida being juiced, he would lose his mind fighting captain poopy-pants.

Romero will be cleared and vindicated soon. Anyone have details when this matter will be heard?

I like Brunson VS Moose, I feel like Bisping will need a lot more time off than the Moose, and can fight Whittaker after he beats Natal.

If Romero gets cleared the only fight he should be taking is Rockhold for the title, his last three wins are Kennedy, Machida, and Jacare that trumps anything anyone else has going for them.

That said he's likely not gonna get cleared and Bisping and Mousasi should fight.

Romero will be cleared and vindicated soon. Anyone have details when this matter will be heard?
They already confirmed 100% that he tested positive for a banned substance.

The only way he would be vindicated is if the tainted supplement came from the USADA recommended list (which is impossible since the recommended list are supplements from a GMP facility, they legally cannot have a single banned compound anywhere in the production facility)

Not a fan of Bisping, but I respect his work ethic. Give him his title shot and let him retire afterwards. I agree with Moose-Brunson.

I love Bisping but he loses to prime Mousasi. I want him to erase another top ten contender that people here seem to like.

Uhm his B sample already came back positive. He's not being vindicated
An article has been posted to bjpenn.com and Ariel has interviewed him. He is in the clearing process and will be vindicated.

An article has been posted to bjpenn.com and Ariel has interviewed him. He is in the clearing process and will be vindicated.
No he wont. Even if the commission buys the tainted supplement excuse it will still result in a suspension. See overeem and his weirdo doctor.

They already confirmed 100% that he tested positive for a banned substance.

The only way he would be vindicated is if the tainted supplement came from the USADA recommended list (which is impossible since the recommended list are supplements from a GMP facility, they legally cannot have a single banned compound anywhere in the production facility)
I'm not sure how much Romero and his team's version can be trusted but they claim it was confirmed that the supplement did not have the banned substance listed on the label.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/8/10...ement-led-to-yoel-romero-failed-drug-test-mma

Although I'd assume at minimum they'd have to prove it is on the shelves like that and it wasn't just his bottle. And of course word could get around what small company intentionally mislabeled a product and athletes still know. So it may be complicated.

The athlete is still ultimately responsible for anything he puts in his body but if the product really was mislabeled I'd think that would be mitigating circumstances where they could go easy on him as far as his punishment if they believe him.

Bipsing already punked out from fighting Whittaker, I doubt he'll accept another fight. I hope so.

Bipsing already punked out from fighting Whittaker, I doubt he'll accept another fight. I hope so.

I could see him calling out the Henderson Machida winner, that way he gets a big name fighter, potentially a chance to avenge his most embarrassing defeat, and best of all no matter who wins both men are passed their prime.

Bisping is close to most wins in the ufc ever. They should make it very difficult to surpass that. Bisping should only be fighting top guys. Give him the Romero fight imo.

Back