Bisping vs Belfort who do you got?

Vitor all he way (if he comes motivated & in shape0

19954878.jpg

Worst cliche in prize fighting. The guy is a professional and I seriously doubt he would not train and be in shape on the night of the fight. Stylistically his explosive power can finish Bisping like Hendo did. But, I think that his age and gas tank are simply not on Bisping's level and if it gets past the second round he has a great chance of putting Vitor away.

bisping via rear-naked choke round 2

bisping will hit vitor hard and then finish him with a RNC.

bisping via rear-naked choke round 2

bisping will hit vitor hard and then finish him with a RNC.

if it took jones 4 rounds to put vitor away, i can't imagine bisping doing it in 2.

19954878.jpg

Worst cliche in prize fighting. The guy is a professional and I seriously doubt he would not train and be in shape on the night of the fight. Stylistically his explosive power can finish Bisping like Hendo did. But, I think that his age and gas tank are simply not on Bisping's level and if it gets past the second round he has a great chance of putting Vitor away.

Bisping is 33, Vitor is 35. They are essentially the same age, although Vitor may have more mileage.

Bisping. TKO Round 4. Vitor will tire and get picked apart.

vitor is a caveman and bisping is a fighter, usually the caveman wins. usually.

I'm laughing at everyone expecting Bisping to KO vitor. Since when did Bisping suddenly get KO power? If anything he'll dance around like he always does, peppering Vitor with mosquito punches and avoiding takedowns. I got Bisping by decision unless Vitor can land something solid on a constantly moving target.

Im thinking Belfort in this one. I just cant see a fight where Vitor is fighting another stand up fighter (at MW) where he has the striking advantage in every way and power not ending in a KO or TKO

if it took jones 4 rounds to put vitor away, i can't imagine bisping doing it in 2.

vitor isn't going to respect bisping standing at all. this will lead to bisping tagging vitor and finishing with a RNC.

I'm laughing at everyone expecting Bisping to KO vitor. Since when did Bisping suddenly get KO power? If anything he'll dance around like he always does, peppering Vitor with mosquito punches and avoiding takedowns. I got Bisping by decision unless Vitor can land something solid on a constantly moving target.

Pretty much right on. Boxercise FTW.

Best strategy for Bisping is pulling out a Condit/Guida early. First punch that lands by Vitor and it's good night

Im thinking Belfort in this one. I just cant see a fight where Vitor is fighting another stand up fighter (at MW) where he has the striking advantage in every way and power not ending in a KO or TKO

I'm not sure Vitor has an advantage standing. It's not like Bisping is going to bang with him. I see Bisping dancing and clinching until he can wear Vitor down.

Best strategy for Bisping is pulling out a Condit/Guida early. First punch that lands by Vitor and it's good night

Two common misconceptions here:

People think Vitor will gas. He won't.

People think the first good punch by Vitor will end this fight, and it won't. Bisping has a chin. Absent the Hendo bomb he has never been stopped.

I don't know who will win but Bisping better dance and dance well in this one, otherwise he will ended up like the fight with Dan Henderson, only worse (Hendo only hit him once because his style is H-bomb, whereas Vitor will actually jackhammer the crap out of Bisping's face if he is not careful).

Back