Bisping vs Belfort who do you got?

BlancoBelt

White Belt
Reaction score
id like to hear peoples thoughts on this match up, im gonna say belfort takes this one via atomic sloppy hook to the back of the cranium first round. I would much rather see a nice stand up war but am certain its gonna end quick. cant visualize a long fight with these two

Whoever lands the first clean strike wins via KO.

unless your right and Belfort can finish in the first, Bisping will put a beating on him.

There are only two outcomes:
  • Belfort with an early flurry: Belfort via T(KO).
  • Bisping with superior cardio: Bisping via Decision or late T(KO).

Last edited:
Belfort by legacy and the fact I hate Bisping.

Wouldn't be surprised at all if Bisping takes it to the ground and pounds on Belfort for 3 rounds....he is a very smart fighter, he won't risk getting tagged.

Tough one to call. I really hope Belfort via KO but something is telling me Bisping pulls this out in a disappointing manner.

I think Bisping can take it if he fights smart and makes it out of the first

vitor in rd 1, if goes past that its all "the count"

so the consensus is if Belfort cant take him out within the first round it's all Bisping. Ya Belfort is a caveman i guess.

id like to hear peoples thoughts on this match up, im gonna say belfort takes this one via atomic sloppy hook to the back of the cranium first round. I would much rather see a nice stand up war but am certain its gonna end quick. cant visualize a long fight with these two

Bisping stated he says Belfort is a cheat and he has been training to avoid that hit in the back of the head

rooting for belfort, but bisping probably takes it via wall and stall + lay and pray.

Vitor all he way (if he comes motivated & in shape0

Back