Bisping thinks Conor is having a bad training camp

Do you guys think Conor will come in with a taekwondo/boxing light footed stance like he did against Alvarez or will he take the muay thai approach like he did in the 2nd diaz fight? I have a feeling he will target the legs of cowboy a lot this fight.

Lol, when has COnny leg kicked someone to an effect? Exactly the opposite is possible, Donald can chop those legs, Conny doesn't defend them leg kicks.

I love the UFCyclops but hes usually a skin deep thinker. Conors camp has been that way since he started. If that camp was at great coaching theyd have more than one ufc champ. Conor is just loyal, these guys are not bringing him any new knowledge for fights, just bodies to work with. No disrespect intended

Delusion keeps this site alive. But what are his fans guilty of? He was legitimately a champ champ, he legitimately beat a lot of good fighters and he is legitimately skilled! What is the delusion you speak of?

"Champ champ" who never defended any of his belts and ran away for almost two years before the UFC snapped and said "enough". Used defamatory shit talk to sell his fights, to cover the fact that he is one dimensional as fuck, selling fake narratives to his useful idiot fans who basically now take him for a God. His fans are the ones destroying him with their god awful attitude. He beat good fighters but can't say he beat a lot of them, also avoided giving rematches when it mattered, chased his own rematches though.

Last edited:
Once you lose respect for your coach you are done for in this sport.

"Champ champ" who never defended any of his belts and ran away for almost two years before the UFC snapped and said "eough". Used defamatory shit talk to sell his fights, to cover the fact that he is one dimensional as fuck, selling fake narratives to his useful idiot fans who basically now take him for a God. His fans are the ones destroying him with their god awful attitude. He beat good fighters but can't say he beat a lot of them, also avoided giving rematches when it mattered, chased his own rematches though.
Wow! A god!?! That's a pretty extreme assumption, you are clearly not of sound mind and as a result you are not capable of discussing this game

Last edited:
Wow! A god!?! That's a pretty extreme assumption, you are clean not of sound mind and as a result you are not capable of discussing this game

Ever heard of second degree ;) ? Not sure you know many Conor fans on those pages....

Bisping has good opinions...... that said, I agree with some valid points he brings up but Conor " probably " still handles Cerrone. This fight originally was , obviously, to be fought at 155 .A fight that was supposed to get Conor a free meal over a popular fighter who is winding down. There are no free meals in this sport( well few and far in between). I'm also taken back a bit that Conor initiated the fight being at 170.

I wont be shocked. I'm also not going to pay whatever for this " UFC ppv". I look at this main card and it reads like a fight night card .I know " Conor McGregor " returns but this is silly.

His training camp doesn't matter. He has always been there and has performed as good as he could have. It's his time off that is worrying. Taking so much coke and booze and whatever else he has taken.

Does it really matter though? You couldn’t have picked a better tune up fight for Conor than Cerrone.

Well, i hope he's right and conor loses.

Can't wait until that dude goes away for good. And takes his delusional fans with him.
He won’t stop being a twat though, Poirier knocked his lower teeth to bits guy was still a cunt, Diaz and Khabib make him submit to their alpha the guy is still classless, gets tko’d by Mayweather and yet here we are.

A trainer shouldn’t ever let anyone under him dictate terms

a trainer should be willing to show fighters the door

Conor has been doing goofy training shit since day one. Remember touch butt in the park? He still wins most of his fights.

Who knows, being the gym king at all times must have paid for his success to a degree. Although I do believe he should crosstrain more often or actually bring in more killers to his camps.

Well, i hope he's right and conor loses.

Can't wait until that dude goes away for good. And takes his delusional fans with him.
I feel the majority of his fans are probably casuals and only know of him because he is pushed so hard into the media by Red face. They may tune in once a year just to see him fight but after that go back to watching the same plain jane shit. I doubt most of them even have an idea how much of a douchebag the guy really is because they don't invest the time into this sport that we do

Back