Bisping thinks Conor is having a bad training camp

I noticed Conor saying in an interview the Khabib camp went wrong cause he made too many decisions by himself and didn't listen to his coaches (Chapter 7 in Conors book of excuses btw.), next thing I hear is irish Edmund saying they're gonna let Conor make all the decisions in this camp cause he knows better. --> The fuck is going on over there?

-conor is the main guy in the gym
-the coach is not telling him what to do
-the coach knows less than conor
-the coach said that the iq of everybody else combined in that gym is less than conor's fighting iq
-conor is playing touch butt, cause all the fighters in that gym are cluless
-conor is training in a bum camp, not learning anything new

I made up my mind, I got Carone winning this fight. I accept signature bets, get in line.

Sounds like Bisping made up your mind for you.

-the coach said that the iq of everybody else combined in that gym is less than conor's fighting iq

I made up my mind, I got Carone winning this fight. I accept signature bets, get in line.

I don't doubt anything said about the camp but I still pick Conor. Cerrone is shot (4-6 in his last 10 getting TKO'd 4 times). He looks like he's just showing up for entertainment and paychecks at this point.

Absolutely misleading thread title... click bait
<{cruzshake}>
-Bisping said Conor dictating his own camp could be a double edged sword, but unlikely, he expects Conor to win regardless.

-Stated there is truth to fighters understanding more about actually fighting than coaches who haven’t competed, but coaches should be there to focus and push fighters where they need attention.

-Also said Coach Kavanaugh could be playing a game of misdirection

-Was actually complementary of McGregor and SBG, said Conor running his own camp could possibly be a negative variable .

Sounds like Bisping made up your mind for you.

Yes, and I am playing against the odds here. Conny is the clear 3:1 favorite, Cowboys is the easiest match up, slow and stiff as a board, no head movement, tkod half a dozen times recently. BUT, the current situation is the most important, and I think Conny is having a bad camp, that will be decisive for this fight.

This is the group that had him boxing with Artem to prepare for Floyd Mayweather, and wrestling with Dillon Danis to prepare for Khabib. It's basically always been a bum camp aside from Conor.

Conor is training just as well as he always did. Dickriders need to stop looking for excuses.

I wonder if Dana and the ufc are fed up with Conor and the real fans of the sport that see right through the schemes they try to pull for money. There are two possible plots at play here.

:either cowboy is being payed to play into Conors style
: or he is being told to finish him and get rid of him already, the guy has four loses does the ufc really need him??

"Real fans" as you call them, don't pay shit for events so Dana does not give a shit about them. There's a reason why he's successful and you're a failure.

Although they hand picked the slowest and stiffest guy who has no head movement at all, expecting conor would win and start making money for the organization again, fights don't always go as planned. And I am not confident anymore that Conor will perform good, no signs of a good camp so far.

agree with all but the fight wont go good part. i think this one is as close to a lock as u can get for round 1 ko for conor, and i am a full fledged hater, just an honest one

"Real fans" as you call them, don't pay shit for events so Dana does not give a shit about them. There's a reason why he's successful and you're a failure.

Wow! Calling me a failure, when you don’t know me and you don’t know who I am and what I do. That really hurts my feelings, ouch!

Can’t a lot of this be said for Cerrone’s ranch as well?

Ping is wrong, Conor is bigger than SBG.
SBG needs Conor more than he needs them.
Nobody tells King Con what to do in the gym.

That’s exactly the problem and the point Bisping is trying to make. You mean Ping is right?

Edit: It’s just a bullshit thread anyway. 90 percent of it is just TS putting words in Bisping’s mouth.

Last edited:
No no. I accept signature bets only. If you think Conor will win (like the majority do) you can signature bet me.

Lol

tenor.gif

Back