Bisping Says Anderson Silva Fight Left Him Scarred

Interviewer asked him in his opinion who the best fighter he ever faced was and he mentions arguably 2 of the greatest fighters of all time and you people find that objectionable? They didn’t ask him who his toughest fight was....

I don't know who would win but GSP nuthuggers live in a fantasy land. They seem to believe that during the Pre-USADA days everyone was on the juice except for GSP.

I like that Bisping is giving GSP props after all the shit he talked about GSP leading up to fight. I guess it was to sell it so alls fair in this day and age. Anyway I'd say Dan fucked him up the worst despite his lauding of GSP/Silva but he hates Dan and won't give him props.

for those turning this into a Silva vs GSP debate, let's not forget the vaseline when mentioning dick pills.
You mean that time Anderson actually applied grease to his own body?

GSP may be the greatest fighter ever, but Silva was the most exciting champ ever. Only guy I know that has KO's from just about every strike known to man, and a few he invented!

GSP smashed Bisping into oblivion with those hellbows before choking him out.

Yeah those injured ribs must be horrible, I mean it took him a whole 3 weeks to recover before fighting Gastelum next!

Last edited:
I agree. How is it even a debate when GSP ducked him for like 10 years?

If you say you will fight someone, and that person never once in their entire career asks for a fight with you, you can't call it ducking if the fight never happens. Silva was down.
Oh Silva was down to call out smaller men, but never wanted to fight the elite at lhw. Silva fans are ridiculous.

Using their logic all fighters are ducks.

for those turning this into a Silva vs GSP debate, let's not forget the vaseline when mentioning dick pills.
NSAC executive director on this issue:

Kizer, though, said it’s not an issue of whether a fighter touches his face after a cutman applies a coat of Vaseline – to prevent, of course, the unnecessary gashes that often come from gloves – but whether there’s a significant amount of the substance to provide an unfair advantage.

“The inspectors are there close,” he said. “They can see both guys’ chests and back when they’re getting ready to go, and the referee can see it as well. So if for some reason they thought the guy was using that to get an advantage and it was something significant, they’d just grab a towel and wipe the guy down.”

“I can tell you that watching at cageside … there was nothing that raised a concern to me, as opposed to what I saw with (Phil) Nurse and (Georges) St-Pierre back in the day.”

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2011...6-greasing-speculation-much-ado-about-nothing

The Executive Director of the NSAC (Nevada State Athletic Commission) Keith Kizer has categorically stated Anderson Silva is close to being a persona non grata in the State of Nevada for chin checking Chael Sonnen at the UFC 148 weigh-in.

Furthermore, Kizer was none too pleased with Silva’s alleged greasing prior to the opening stanza.
Apparently, the middleweight titlist rubbed the customary Vaseline from his face onto his chest.
However, Yvez Lavigne, the officiating referee, wiped him down before proceedings got underway.

Right, almost forgot.
anderson-silva-greasing.gif

BrilliantChillyHatchetfish-size_restricted.gif
lmao!

@The Sign got completely BTFO!

how embarrassing.

Well duh. Both old man Henderson and Silva put him through the meat grinder. Even Bisping is finally admiting it..so I don't get why fans get bent out of shape when you suggest that X fighter got beat up badly and barely won by points. We got eyes here. We can see who got hurt more.

Same goes for the those blind nut hugging fans who say * The only only reason my favorite fighter is busted up so much more than the other guy is because he bleeds/bruises easier* LOL... Nah dawg your fighter just got punched harder and probably more often.
Generally, but there are always exceptions to the rule.
Benson Henderson vs Frankie Edgar, Edgar connected more, but Benson hit one big up-kick that left Edgar leaking and was the most damaging blow of the two fights they had.

One guy ducked the other, everything else is irrelevant. We never got that superfight because of one of the fighters lack of desire. Next.
I agree! We never got to see Anderson move up to fight Jon Jones or any other LHW champion when he had cleaned out his division. He fought slow sloppy brawlers with Zero TDs in Forest, Irvin and Bonnar. That would be like GSP fighting MWs like Cote, Alessio Sakara & Dave Menne (former MW champion like Forest).

Silva did take a fight (non title) against DC at the last second for a big payday when he was irrelevant after losing to The Chris twice, had a lackluster fight with Nick Diaz which became a NC due to PED use by Anderson and then losing to Bisping.

GSP moved up to fight the reigning MW champion and became the 2 division champion. A fighter that Anderson lost to. The only criticism Anderson nut huggers can throw out is Matt Serra getting a win over GSP in very fortunate circumstances. Those same people ignore Anderson getting tapped by a flying heel hook, a triangle choke and losing a decision to Luiz Azeredo along with being DQ'd against Yushin Okami for a blatant kick to the head of a downed opponent.

GSP>Anderson

Only the most deluded GSP nuthuggers will deny the fact that 39 year old Michael Ping was damaged goods going into the GSP farce of a “title fight” after getting his chin wrecked by old man Silva and old man Hendo.

Prime Silva stiffens GSP and Ping on the same night. GSP ducked Silva for close to a decade for a reason

Prime Silva, PED Silva, whatever, same thing.

How different things would be if Andy didn't go for a stroll after the knee...

Back