Bisping Says Anderson Silva Fight Left Him Scarred

Not really so much to downplay Anderson's win. A little more to point to out that Anderson gets "Credit" for moving up to LHW when he fought 3 exact versions of his perfect style match up. Bonnar and Irvin were lesser versions of Forest as fighters. Forest accomplished quite a lot based off of hard work and determination. Forest is still a perfect style match up for Anderson, that is the point.

Forest deserves some respect and I do respect him as a fighter and a person. GSP is the GOAT WW without argument and GOAT of all GOAT's IMO. In addition he is without any reasonable doubt a good person, sportsman and role model. He gets an incredible amount of disrespect and hate for no valid reason, that is my point.

Yeah you are just shitting on Forrest to discredit Silva since you take GOAT debates too seriously. I never even mentioned GSP or GOATS in my post yet here you are fellating him in response to me pointing out your disrespect of Forrest as a fighter.

Weird.

<bball1>
Henderson left the UFC after the Bisping fight and didn't return for two years.
When Henderson did eventually return, he moved up to Light Heavyweight and competed in that division for four years.
Henderson, not Bisping, is responsible for not competing in the UFC's middleweight division for six years, by which point he was 44 (going on 45) years old.

How exactly did Bisping avoid a prime Silva? He made his Middleweight debut in 2008, lost a title eliminator against Henderson in 2009, lost his next title eliminator against Sonnen (whom many though he defeated) in 2012, Silva was losing to Weidman through all of 2013, then recovering from his leg snapping in 2014, fought Diaz in 2015, got suspended, and made his return against Bisping (who defeated him).

As for Rich Franklin, he moved up to Light Heavyweight/Franklinweight after Bisping moved down to Middleweight.

I'm not even a fan of Bisping, but your revisionist history is hilariously biased (and flawed).
Bisping's a ducking mother fucker.

Lol he forgot to mention the 2nd Hendo fight obviously

I like that Bisping is giving GSP props after all the shit he talked about GSP leading up to fight. I guess it was to sell it so alls fair in this day and age. Anyway I'd say Dan fucked him up the worst despite his lauding of GSP/Silva but he hates Dan and won't give him props.

I am a regular listener of Bisping’s podcast and he has said numerous times that the shit talking was exclusively to sell the fight, even running into GSP in the restroom before a presser once and having a nice conversation with him then having a hard time being a dick to him on stage afterwards

Bisping is actually a great dude, he just embraced the heel role for most of his career because thats what made him money. Guy has main/co-main evented more cards than i can remember

Yeah you are just shitting on Forrest to discredit Silva since you take GOAT debates too seriously. I never even mentioned GSP or GOATS in my post yet here you are fellating him in response to me pointing out your disrespect of Forrest as a fighter.

Weird.
You responded to my post which was in response to another post:
"flairleguccijoints said:
One guy ducked the other, everything else is irrelevant. We never got that superfight because of one of the fighters lack of desire. Next."

He was the one who brought up the "Superfight" of GSP vs Anderson implying GSP "Ducked" Anderson. I was pointing out the clear bias in "Cherry Picking" what they consider as Ducking (GSP not fighting Silva) yet ignoring Anderson never took on a real challenge at LHW. He isn't bound to but neither is GSP then.

If you are offended that I came off as disrespectful of Forest then I beg your forgiveness. Funny that me pointing out facts about Anderson Silva triggered you so much. Funny that you are so Triggered by me pointing out an obvious fact that Anderson is a terrible style match for Forest.

Weird

If that knee happens with a few more seconds in the round then Anderson would have won.

And it was not a cheap shot, a fighter can't call a timeout.

You responded to my post which was in response to another post:
"flairleguccijoints said:
One guy ducked the other, everything else is irrelevant. We never got that superfight because of one of the fighters lack of desire. Next."

He was the one who brought up the "Superfight" of GSP vs Anderson implying GSP "Ducked" Anderson. I was pointing out the clear bias in "Cherry Picking" what they consider as Ducking (GSP not fighting Silva) yet ignoring Anderson never took on a real challenge at LHW. He isn't bound to but neither is GSP then.

If you are offended that I came off as disrespectful of Forest then I beg your forgiveness. Funny that me pointing out facts about Anderson Silva triggered you so much. Funny that you are so Triggered by me pointing out an obvious fact that Anderson is a terrible style match for Forest.

Weird

Pointing out Forrest is the Dave Menne of the LHW division isn't a fact and no amount of throwing around the word 'triggered' is going to change that

Take it easy, dipstick

No reason Bis shoulda even won a decision against Anderson as he was flying knee’d KO’d and the dumb ref let it continue...

bisping still salty that gsp went up a weight class after a 4 year long layoff and wrecked him completely
Did he wreck him completely? Honest question. I recall it being somewhat close til the end but I could be wrong, I will have to watch again.

I like how he didn't beat around the Bush about what UFC gym is. It's just a rebrand LA boxing.

Bisping outworked and out struck that arrogant old fossil with the sweet science.

Back