Bisping probably blew his chance with ESPN.

They wont do anything, get real. He's been their face for the EU market for years, and the ufc always use a token representatives to hold onto foreign markets.
Not to even mention that no one likes colby, so it would slide on that fact alone.

There's no way they'll hire him after that unprofessional behavior he displayed last weekend. He'll probably still work inside the UFC brass, like Contender series and what not, but there's no way he'll be any type of analyst for a Disney owned company.

tumblr_nixapdSjIN1renuivo1_500.gif

Highly doubt that. Its called show business for a reason. Ratings 101 be CONTROVERSIAL.

What did Bisping do that was so wrong again? Get into a soft little argument with Colby?

Get rid of the one guy who had any personality ? Everyone else is so vanilla.

Ping is a one eyed asshole with a heart of gold, what's not to like?
latest

LMAO what did you smoke OP? I have no doubt they would love to have a charismatic well spoken english guy like him, heck negotiations could undergoing right now as I post

You’re living in old times. Controversy sells as long as it’s not over the line.

UFC will never surpass NFL with unprofessional shit talkers stealing the limelight from newly minted interim champ. If I wanted to watch this type of douchebaggery nonsense, I'd watch fucking Jerry Springer. Is that shit still on TV?

Bisping doesn't really seem to experience repercussions. He should have been stabbed for how he acted after the Jorge Rivera fight, or at least never been looked at in a favorable light, but he still stayed in the good graces of the UFC, people actually were excited for him for his lucky shot on Rockhold(while a dick, would never act as disgustingly as the Jorge Rivera post-fight), and got announcing jobs

They sure as hell do if your host is making a fool of himself and embarassing the company.

Obviously you are not familiar with ESPN and the on air talent they have employed over the years. You are aware they rehired Keith Olberman and recently expanded his role on the network right?

I didn't really see that much of a problem. Eye think he'll do just fine. Wasn't Disney part of Pirates of the Caribbean?

He went over the line though, it was embarrassing watching Bisping engaging in trash talk like he was promoting a fucking fight while being an ANALYST.

No way main stream sports analyst would ever do that and keep his job...

How many times do I have to say it's not about Colby? No. I'm not a fan of hombor his fighting style. He did't diminish his win? He said being champ was a figmant of his imagination. Can you imagine Rachel Nichols saying your'e not a real champ to Kevin Durant? Then calling him a prick? I'm not looking for support. I'm telling you what's likely to happen based on their history of you they hire and fire. Like I said, he can barely speak as it is. He slurps and mumbles. And one eye. Espn are not putting that on their set. Yes he will be fine. He'll work for the UFC and do things under their umbrella like the contender series. He'll never be on the main Espn channels. He'll never be on sports center or any of the big league shows to analyze a fight pre or post. The already have Chael and Ariel and Brett for that. They'll prob snag Anik and K flo since they used to work at ESPN. But Bisping is no use to them. Again, I'm not saying he won't be on PLUS, on a UFC program. I'm saying he won't work directly with ESPN. Watch.

You’re all over the place.

Is he not getting an ESPN gig because of his speech and vision abilities? That seems like a pretty emotionally-charged stance to not only take, but double down on. Especially for someone who isn’t a fan of Colby.

You then go on to say “they already have Chael...” like it doesn’t completely negate your “professionalism” take.

Bisping wasn’t wrong with that line, either. Colby for some reason has it in his head that by winning a 2018 Interim Title that he is an “undisputed champion”. That, by definition, is a figment of his imagination.

Also, Colby was being a prick.

Bisping may not end up working for ESPN. We know nothing of their plans for media moving forward. But there is absolutely no way that this interaction will cost him professional opportunities.

Obviously you are not familiar with ESPN and the on air talent they have employed over the years. You are aware they rehired Keith Olberman and recently expanded his role on the network right?

Yup....

At least Olberman he would have had the common sense, and emotional capacity to control himself very easily in that situation. Pretty much anyone of the age of 15 could have.

What? Did he openly support president Trump or something? That would disqualify him immediately from ESPN. If not, he'll be fine.

Back