Bisping probably blew his chance with ESPN.

The same Disney that allowed Michael Jackson to groom his victims at their parks? Hey.. Bisping's one eye is in danger of not reading a teleprompter.

Teddy atlas has been at espn for like 20 yrs. doubtful this will hurt bisping

All Bisping needs to do is say "Fuck Trump" and ESPN will hire him instantly

<TrumpWrong1>

View attachment 393713
6_5538229.jpg
He needed to better cover that up, and then respond and say X person at ESPN just told him this in the hall

Who cares enough to even complain somewhere.. and it wasn't that bad either.

Your right. Networks hate hosts that create clips that go viral and people are still talking about 5 days later.

<{cruzshake}>

He went over the line though, it was embarrassing watching Bisping engaging in trash talk like he was promoting a fucking fight while being an ANALYST.

I didn't think it was that bad at all. Seemed tongue in cheek mostly. Both guys know what they're doing. I highly doubt Colby's feelings were hurt that Bisping took away from his "special moment."

I hate the times we live in sometimes, where people want to call for a guy to get fired, fined, punished, etc. for one small incident like this. Always a witch hunt. Bisping is entertaining, and since Colby is a huge tool, I'm totally fine with how he acted. It's not like Bisping is sitting there roasting every fighter they interview. Colby had it coming.

Teddy atlas has been at espn for like 20 yrs. doubtful this will hurt bisping
They started pulling him from major cards because he gets out of control and lacks professionalism

And why do people just assume espn will hire the people from fox?

Waterston - Can't read off a teleprompter

Jeebus, I pull for her. She seems to be a nice kid who has good intentions.

But DAMN she is painful to watch in a commentary role. A deer in the headlights. Not ready for prime time, or any time. Sounds as if she has not one original idea in her pretty little head.

Since when ESPN will hire the same team that was on Fox?

didn't someone (Kenny?) say that they are UFC employees, not FOX employees?

my understanding is that with the UFC retaining production control in the ESPN deal they will continue to decide who is on the desk and booth for every broadcast, no?

He would only blow his chance with ESPN if he said he wasn't a liberal.

Other than that, he can say and do almost anything as long as it doesn't align him with anything non liberal.

I like a liberal helping of guac on my nachos. Is that your meaning? I would be pissed if the helping of guac was non-liberal. I would try to get someone fired for that shit.

The same Disney that allowed Michael Jackson to groom his victims at their parks? Hey.. Bisping's one eye is in danger of not reading a teleprompter.

Neverland Ranch was not a Disney Park.

But it was near Santa Barbara, where Ranch Dressing was invented!

It's not about sympathy. It's about being a professional journalist/commentator. A one eyed fighter who slurps and mumbles when he talks, and calls athletes pricks on live television, and tries to diminish their victories? Yeah, that's not going on ESPN. Sorry. You know how many people have been fired from ESPN for much less?

Oh, okay.

So you’re just a mad Colby fan.

Colby was being a prick. He set the tone for that interview. Bisping just happens to spend a lot of time in that tone, so he was prepared.

Bisping also very explicitly did not diminish Colby’s victory. Colby came in with a chip on his shoulder, convinced that everyone is hunting him. As if he were some sort of a witch. They tried to talk about his performance, his career, but Colby wasn’t havin’ none of that. Just the same ol’, “Me vs. Everyone Else” Colby.

This was nothing. You’re not going to be able to drum up enough support for this to be a thing.

Bisping will be fine.

Jeebus, I pull for her. She seems to be a nice kid who has good intentions.

But DAMN she is painful to watch in a commentary role. A deer in the headlights. Not ready for prime time, or any time. Sounds as if she has not one original idea in her pretty little head.

Reminded me of this:

I have no clue why they put the karate hottie in as a commentator...just to add a cute face in the mix? Cause it's very obvious she's not skilled in that department...

Guys like Woodley + Kenny Florian can at least appear to be articulate and professional so I understand why they are there.

DC and bisping are semi-professional but they are Dana's boys so they're in.

Waterson I can't understand. It's not the first time they've pushed her on TV either. I've seen her at weigh in or post fight and it feels like she just wants to deliver a line and pass the attention to someone else. Very awkward. Maybe she's in because she's got that asian hotness all the white boys crave haha

Guys like Woodley + Kenny Florian can at least appear to be articulate and professional so I understand why they are there.

DC and bisping are semi-professional but they are Dana's boys so they're in.

Waterson I can't understand. It's not the first time they've pushed her on TV either. I've seen her at weigh in or post fight and it feels like she just wants to deliver a line and pass the attention to someone else. Very awkward. Maybe she's in because she's got that asian hotness all the white boys crave haha
eye candy

Back