Bisping lost to all elite fighters he fought..

Belfort endured Jon Jones into the 4th round...and Bisping isn't half the fighter that JBJ is. I hope Belfort makes a statement in stopping Bisping so we don't have to hear about DJ Mikey B deserving a shot at Andy.

i really don't buy this shit about '2 rounds'. vitor will finish bisping period.

Yes technically Bisping has lost to every elite level fighter he has fought. However despite not being a fan of Bisping's, I personally believe he won his fight with Chael 29-28. It was a very close and competitive fight. The fight with Rashad also couldve gone either way. The fight with Wand I think he clearly lost the decision. If not for Wanderlei's final rush where he knocked him down with 10sec left in the 3rd, the fight couldve gone either way. So of his 4 losses 3 are decisions, 2 couldve gone either way and were REALLY close, and 1 was a clear cut but competitive loss. The only time Bisping was ever outclassed by an opponent was the fight with Hendo.

Since when is Chael considered an elite fighter? 27 wins with only 3 being against top 10 guy's, 4 if you count a drugged out Paulo Filho, 11 against guy's that don't even have Wiki pages, 9 if you use Fightfinder, longest winning streak of 6 fights with only 1 of them being anybody, (Mayham).

Losses to such legends as Terry Martin and Trevor Prangley among the double digit losses, Elite, seriously.

... even Wand.

other than that, he's a can crusher, beating guys like rivera, miller, akyama, leben...

I dont think you understand what a can is you jackass.

rivera, akiyama and leben are all good, mid-tier (top 10-20) opponents.

Bisping is the classic very good fighter that falls short of great by the way he wins and his failures against the elite. Mike beats other fighters that fall into the very good category like Stann but it is ugly and never in dominant fashion. Belfort has the tools to beat anyone but often chokes in big fights and lets opportunities slip away from him. I like Belfort in this one by KO but could easily see Bisping drag this out into a god awful ugly decision…

... even Wand.

other than that, he's a can crusher, beating guys like rivera, miller, akyama, leben...

except for a Wandy win in '98, so has Vitor (arguably). except Randy II.... :rolleyes:

his best win in a decade is Rich. his 2nd best win is .... who? Anthony Johnson? Kazuo Takahashi? but in the last decade he's lost to Chuck, Randy, Tito, AO, Hendo, Silva and Jones.

wait a tic....do you have a point?

most of the guys here are saying bisping will win. belfort is still an elite fighter and its 5 rounds,
seriously i dont see any chance of bisping winning this

i wont even talk about bisping vs. anderson right?

I love how you say and it's 5 rounds like that's a bad thing for bisping

Bisping has the style to frustrate vitor and certainly the gas to outlast vitor in a big way.He can even wrestle vitor tire out his arms and take away his only real finishing ability.If someone can't see this as a decent possibility or excuse me a possibility then they know very little about mma.There's a reason people are split on this fight there's a reason the fight has even betting lines and it's pretty clear to me especially as a 5 round fight.I cant stand bisping and I have been watching vitor literally since the first day he stepped in the octogon and I hope he knocks bispings head off but that's not going to change the way I think the fight will go down.If vitor doesn't knock bisping out in the 1st maaaybe 2nd then I think bisping will run away with the fight(no pun intended)

except for a Wandy win in '98, so has Vitor (arguably). except Randy II.... :rolleyes:

his best win in a decade is Rich. his 2nd best win is .... who? Anthony Johnson? Kazuo Takahashi? but in the last decade he's lost to Chuck, Randy, Tito, AO, Hendo, Silva and Jones.

wait a tic....do you have a point?

people always miss this

Back