Bisping lost to all elite fighters he fought..

i really don't buy this shit about '2 rounds'. vitor will finish bisping period.

Stann was a decent win. I don't know if he's "elite", I wouldn't say so, but at MW that's all you need to get in the discussion. Look at any other MW and you'll see the same thing; one or two good wins with a bunch of marginal ones.

]Everyone was saying Bisping would lose to Akiyama, Mayhem, Leben...[/B]

So after he beats Vitor everyone will say Vitor was over the hill and a can.

Gotcha.

Lol, when? Bisping was the sound favorite in all of those fights.

Yes technically Bisping has lost to every elite level fighter he has fought. However despite not being a fan of Bisping's, I personally believe he won his fight with Chael 29-28. It was a very close and competitive fight. The fight with Rashad also couldve gone either way. The fight with Wand I think he clearly lost the decision. If not for Wanderlei's final rush where he knocked him down with 10sec left in the 3rd, the fight couldve gone either way. So of his 4 losses 3 are decisions, 2 couldve gone either way and were REALLY close, and 1 was a clear cut but competitive loss. The only time Bisping was ever outclassed by an opponent was the fight with Hendo.

Hint don't call UFC calibre fighters "cans"

He lost to Hendo.
All his other losses have some debate to them.
Chael a lot of people think he won.
Rashad ditto.

Wand beat him due to his 30 second burst at the end of rounds. Other than them Bisping was winning the fight. Wands big finishes to rounds swung the judges.

Its not like he got destroyed by all his losses.

I've never seen a valid reason for giving Bisping the nod over Chael. Bisping clearly lost the 3rd and was oustruck and out grappled in Round 1.

The Wand fight was close every single round but Bisping lost it because Wand did more. Almost being finished by Guillotine and almost being Ko'd. Regardless of how he lost that fight he shouldn't be losing to Wand period.

Yes technically Bisping has lost to every elite level fighter he has fought. However despite not being a fan of Bisping's, I personally believe he won his fight with Chael 29-28. It was a very close and competitive fight. The fight with Rashad also couldve gone either way. The fight with Wand I think he clearly lost the decision. If not for Wanderlei's final rush where he knocked him down with 10sec left in the 3rd, the fight couldve gone either way. So of his 4 losses 3 are decisions, 2 couldve gone either way and were REALLY close, and 1 was a clear cut but competitive loss. The only time Bisping was ever outclassed by an opponent was the fight with Hendo.

Whats your reasoning for Bisping winning the first round (cause he clearly lost the 3rd). He landed less strikes and was taken down.

If Vitor comes out guns blazing Bisping will be going to sleep in the first round

That's why he is overrated, he should be barely top 10 imo. Yet he is constantly ranked in the top 5.

He's not a can crusher. He's a middle of the pack guy to me... I think the Chael fight was close but in my memory the Wand fight wasn't. I thought Wand straight up beat him 2 rounds.

Bisping lost to Chael, Hendo, Wand and Rashad. Fact.

His only top win, was Stann who is a fringe top 10 mw at best.

Yet the guy talks like he is the uncrowned champ.

He's not a can crusher but he doesn't have any great wins either.

Hint don't call UFC calibre fighters "cans"

He lost to Hendo.
All his other losses have some debate to them.
Chael a lot of people think he won.
Rashad ditto.

Wand beat him due to his 30 second burst at the end of rounds. Other than them Bisping was winning the fight. Wands big finishes to rounds swung the judges.

Its not like he got destroyed by all his losses.

The first fight with Hammil he got completely whooped and somehow the judges gave it to Bisping

The "even Wand" part wasn't necessary. Wanderlei Silva may currently be in the twilight of his historic career. However, he's still a legendary fighter and should be counted among the elite. Bisping's claims of being robbed against Wanderlei Silva are laughable. He should be ashamed of himself for even opening his mouth regarding that fight.

As for Bisping, he DID get robbed against Sonnen. Sonnen did practically nothing with the takedowns that he accomplished. Bisping deserved that victory. Regardless of all of that, he won't stand a chance against Vitor Belfort. Bisping folds against superior and/or more powerful strikers.

When round 3 of the Wand fight ended, they thought the ref was stopping it as a TKO. Wand won that fight.

The "even Wand" part wasn't necessary. Wanderlei Silva may currently be in the twilight of his historic career. However, he's still a legendary fighter and should be counted among the elite. Bisping's claims of being robbed against Wanderlei Silva are laughable. He should be ashamed of himself for even opening his mouth regarding that fight.

As for Bisping, he DID get robbed against Sonnen. Sonnen did practically nothing with the takedowns that he accomplished. Bisping deserved that victory. Regardless of all of that, he won't stand a chance against Vitor Belfort. Bisping folds against superior and/or more powerful strikers.

Bisping was out landed in the first round and was getting punched in the face a ton when he was taken down and trying to get up. He clearly lost the third. What did Bisping do? Other then hold Sonnen against the fence and do no damage.

http://blog.fightmetric.com/2012/01/sonnen-vs-bisping-official-ufc.html

BS...start a poll.

most of the guys here are saying bisping will win. belfort is still an elite fighter and its 5 rounds,
seriously i dont see any chance of bisping winning this

i wont even talk about bisping vs. anderson right?

I beat all my vCash on Bisping. That's how confident i am.

And really Wandy is about on the level of Akiyama these days. End of the career, doesn't quite have what he did before. I wouldn't call Wandy's current form "elite".... I still root for the guy every damn fight.... but I just can't say he's the elite fighter he was back in 2003-2006.

Back