Bisping: "I'm happy to welcome 'petulant child' Diaz to middleweight"

You live in Newcastle lol

Explain how Bisping wouldn't KO Diaz.

I believe he did explain how. Pillow Hands couldn't KO Mayhem when he was standing there letting him tee off on his head. How does one arrive at the conclusion that he KOs an iron chin like Diaz?

Bisping by doctors stoppage

or Nate throws in the towel because he's bitter and then they have a ladder match

This is one of the few times I'm actually rooting for Bisping. Think the size difference might be too much for Diaz. That being said, I'd never count him out.

Interesting matchup. Would Bisping actually be the good guy for once? Can't decide if this fight is win/win because someone is going to lose, or lose/lose because someone is going to win.

I would love to see this.

Honestly, I think Nick clowns Bisping....

I believe he did explain how. Pillow Hands couldn't KO Mayhem when he was standing there letting him tee off on his head. How does one arrive at the conclusion that he KOs an iron chin like Diaz?

Power to weight ratio.

Bisping is a natural 205er, while Diaz is an inflated 170.

This to me means Bisping will KO Diaz.

Power to weight ratio.

Bisping is a natural 205er, while Diaz is an inflated 170.

This to me means Bisping will KO Diaz.

Lulz. That's some of the silliest nonsense I've ever had the displeasure of reading.

Diaz would be a relatively easy fight for most top 185 pounders. He's got no muscle to move to 185, plus he's passed his prime. Bisping would stop him.

Bisping isn't a blown up 155 pounder who will stand like a rock right in front of Diaz and get tired doing it, so he should win this pretty easily.

Why do some people think Bisping will handle Diaz easily?

Nick is the more technical boxer.

Mike has a better kicking game.

Neither really hits hard.

Wrestling edge to Bisping with BJJ advantage to Diaz and that makes this a good fight.

If this fight happens.
I will be rooting for Bisping for the first time ever.

YtKWRKk.gif

If this fight gets signed nick better get musclepharm as a sponsor. Bisping is way too big for him imo. Nick should stay at ww.

Back