Bisping: I knocked Luke down with a cheeky little jab like Anderson/Forrest in sparring

Haha if Mike got KO'd 100 times i would have no problem with posting each

giphy.gif
I thought he was a douche, until I met him, then I knew he was a douche.
Honestly never liked him, but glad he retired. GSP was satisfying, but Kelvin did in a way make it more satisfying, and I actually didn't want that for Bisping anymore. Never a fan of Bisping, but don't wish any lasting injuries on any fighter, even Bisping.

bisping is one of the worst champs of all time, together with mcgregor. 2 cowards

Conor is a coward? The guy fought Aldo then tried to go up and fight RDA (terrible matchup) immediately after. Boxes Mayweather.

Now coming back to fight fucking Khabib (literally couldn't find a worse match up). Jon Jones refused to fight Chael Sonnen on short notice....that guy poses no threat to Jon anywhere. Conor took Chad Mendes (was training for elite striker, instead gets elite wrestler) on short notice. You're absolutely delusional. About a lot of things, it seems.

Henderson should of been banned for a year and fined a hell of a lot of money for punching Bisping when he was on the deck and clearly unconcious, he's a dirty bastard!
Any fighter that does that should be severely punished, it's disgusting and very dangerous.[ i realize the huge majority here no doubt disagree.]

I know. Branch almost made him pay for it. I don't really hate Luke but he brings all this shit on himself.

Pretty much. Don't understand why he doesn't make an adjustment. He couldve fought Whittaker if he had a year ago. Luke has nasty leg kicks and ground n pound. All he needs to work on his his boxing defense and he's top 3 MW again.

Pretty much. Don't understand why he doesn't make an adjustment. He couldve fought Whittaker if he had a year ago. Luke has nasty leg kicks and ground n pound. All he needs to work on his his boxing defense and he's top 3 MW again.

And he's got range on his side, but just does not use it effectively.

Conor is a coward? The guy fought Aldo then tried to go up and fight RDA (terrible matchup) immediately after. Boxes Mayweather.

Now coming back to fight fucking Khabib (literally couldn't find a worse match up). Jon Jones refused to fight Chael Sonnen on short notice....that guy poses no threat to Jon anywhere. Conor took Chad Mendes (was training for elite striker, instead gets elite wrestler) on short notice. You're absolutely delusional. About a lot of things, it seems.
he HAD to fight aldo. he was the champ. and that's not what I'm talking about. he is/was a coward because while champ he RAN from defending his belt and wasn't man enough to vacate it (well, if you're not going to defend it, vacate it, right? just like how GSP did. I appreciate him for that). just like bisping. actually bisping was worse because he PRETENDED to defend. as a champ you have to fight top contenders and he fought 60 year old hendo and retired WW GSP

But Luke did call him out for that 3rd fight, and Bisping just retired. So Luke to me got the last word, because for weeks he called Bisping out..

The only problem is...
Thousands of fans listen to what Bisping says and not many care what Luke says.

Nice of Bisping to make up stories about training, that never happened. Probably to compensate for the fact that he knows he would be sodomized in a rematch.

Bisping can no longer back up the trash talk, he needs to stop.

He was pretty obviously joking when he said it but ok

Bisping fought a guy who literally has one weapon, a right hook, and circled the wrong fucking way the entire fight and got posterized.

Back